All reviews room was clean new carpet parking lot would stay again great bed waffles free breakfast motel vernon mt refrigerator pets
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was greeted with a smile and welcome, found a room for me before check in time, was very helpful when I had a question. Room was super clean, air conditioning super cold and the hotel was very quiet at night. Looking forward to returning next year when I am back in town.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 2, 2019

We decided to stay overnight in Mount Vernon, rather than in Benton, Ill - which really didn't have anything that looked good. We pulled in to the Super 8, which was just east of I-57. The clerk could not have been nicer and we were able to secure a room towards the back with easy access to the parking lot with the room key. The room was clean, as was the bathroom. The bathtub did have a grab bar which was nice.
The king-sized bed was very comfortable, as were the pillows. The only minor issue that I had was how small the bathroom sink counter was. It didn't seem big enough to put anything on, especially with two people.

Reviewed September 1, 2019

Quick stop overnight and the pillows and bed were so comfortable. The staff who checked us in were really kind and attentive. The room was clean. Good shower. Breakfast choices are not great. Overall I was very happy and will stay there again when in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

Clean, staff pleasant, small continental breakfast and within walking distance to restaurants. Look as if rooms have been recently renovated. Large parking lot and even though through way, it was very quiet.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
stailor847, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Mt. Vernon IL, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Our hotel values put guests satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our guests. Its guests like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serve you again.

Reviewed August 5, 2019 via mobile

Checkin was a breeze. Hotel was very clean. Rooms were good. We did have one room that was super musty smelling....I'd say they need to clean their air conditioning units. Also checked and no bugs which is always the first thing I do. I would stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for staying with us! We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your positive feedback.We look forward to serve you again for your future lodging needs.