All reviewsfront deskhour poolhot tubsafe chargewafflesfire pitthe mexican restaurantopen hoursthird floorample roomsofa bedwould definitely stay here againsausagebusiness centerhot breakfastking suiteallow pets
Reviewed September 11, 2008

On a theme park road trip coast to coast for 3 weeks Aug / Sep 2008. All hotels for the trip were chosen using Trip Advisor comments and prices – selecting the best value for money for the trip.

The stay here was fine for our needs. Clean and friendly. Prices have gone up since we made our booking (stayed for $68+tax) Recommended if you get a good price.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2008

I'm sitting in the lobby of the hotel writing this review, so this is fresh on my mind. The hotel is clean. The breakfast spread is adequate. Beds? Bedding? TV? Internet access? All fine. the only problem is that it's noisy. Three specific issues: 1) You can hear anything going on in the hall from your bedroom. You can hear what's going on in the adjoining rooms. 2) Who in their right mind would put a (24 hour?) swimming pool outside by a whole swath of rooms? At midnight, there were a bunch of loud mouths out there unawares that some people are actually tired and trying to sleep. The air conditioners have no "fan only" mode, so it kicks on every five minutes for a minute or two. Arghh! 3) When I was checking in, the lady put the keys to room 308 on the counter ... then took those keys back and gave me 328 instead. I though that was odd ... but didn't ask questions. Now, I think what happened was that she realized that I had kids and naturally put me by the swimming pool. Maybe I'm reading into that, but I've stayed at hundreds of hotels and this is the first time that I've ever seen this. So, beware the summer months, bring a noise fan ($10 from Walmart), and request rooms from the x01 to x14 range. If they insist they have no rooms in those ranges, I recommend that you keep looking.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2008

As stated in another review this is not your normal Comfort Inn or Suites. This hotel is very nice. I traveled through Mt. Vernon on a business trip with 4 other colleages and we were all impressed with this hotel. The rooms were very clean and nice and the bed was very comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed December 31, 2007

We stayed at the Comfort Suites Mount Vernon on Christmas Eve and Christmas night instead of staying with family while home for Christmas. We chose this particular hotel because they allow pets; however the pet must be transported in a pet taxi in the hotel and they ask that the pet stay in the pet taxi and not roam throughout the room. We carried our small dog in to the hotel in the pet taxi but let her roam around the room since it was never implied that the policy was mandatory. There is also a $30 pet fee.

The room was large and the bed was very comfortable. All rooms have a microwave and refrigerator and television. The shower had great water pressure. Our room was quiet and overall we enjoyed our stay. They offer a decent breakfast including biscuits and gravy, hard-boiled eggs, yogurt, toast and a waffle machine.

I heartily recommend the hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2007

This is NOT a typical Comfort Inn. It was in immaculate condition and very clean. The service was extremely good. and provided in a friendly manner. Everything worked perfectly. Even the included breakfasts were above average. If I am in this area again I'll make certain to stay here.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple