“Amazing”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Mount Vernon
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This is a quality motel our stay was wonderful. The rooms are clean and extremely nice. Customer service was great and the continental breakfast very good. I would recommend this motel to all my friends and family

• Stayed: August 2013
mtvernongm, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

To our valued guest

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent hotel experience. Thank you for letting us know you were pleased with our cleanliness, service and breakfast. I will share your comments with my staff and recognize them for a job well done. We value your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Spent one night here and staff was on top of everything, loved the breakfast.
Room was clean, bed good shape, and noise cancelling good.It is not brand new but is being kept up well- will stop again. Pet friendly and no $100 fee.

Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Priscilla58
mtvernongm, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

To our valued guest

I want to thank you for your comments. I will share your comments with my staff and recognize them for making a positive difference. I am very happy that you were pleased with your stay. We do hope to see you again .

Respectfully,
Kerry Dodson- General Manager

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Wow....simply great stay. I was genuinely amazed from check in to check out. My only issue was that the beds were a little too firm for my liking, but otherwise, I slept pretty well. So, the front desk staff were incredible!!! It's hotel is non-smoking but EXTREMELY pet friendly. The staff loves dogs and fawned over my two dogs (a Yorkie and a Cockapoo mix). They were very friendly and kind in all aspects of service. Rooms were very clean and the facilities were well cared for. The breakfast was average for hotel fare, nothing great but it was good. Breakfast staff were very attentive. If I am out this way again, I will, without a doubt, stay here again. I recommend this hotel wholeheartedly for families with pets.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ExistentialAngst

To our valued guest:

I want to personally thank you for your kind comments. We pride ourself on cleanliness and friendliness. We are pet friendly and proud to say so. I will share your comments with my staff and give recognition appropriately. I cant thank you enough for giving us detailed feedback. We do hope to see you again.

Respectfully,
Kerry Dodson- General Manager

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Pet friendly, very clean, friendly and professional staff, VERY comfortable bed and pillows, free wifi and more!

We were so pleased with our stay at the Comfort Suites. We needed a place to stay in Illinois that was pet friendly and we're very pleased with the Comfort Suites. We need to "bookmark" this hotel so we remember to stay here again.

Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank schnjf

To our valued guest:

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to post a review. We do pride ourself on cleanliness and friendliness. We , also, pride ourself on providing pet friendly quality accomodations. I will share your comments with my staff and let them know they made a positive difference. We do hope to see you again . Thank you kindly for staying with us.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Clean, Friendly and good food. Don't stay in any other Hotel/Motel brand but Comfort Suites when traveling. Stayed in Bryant AK at the Comfort Suites and highly recommend that one too.

When we checked in I could not have asked for a more friendly person in Mt. Vernon and Bryant.
Made sure all our needs were met before we even got to our room.

Room Tip: Restuarant was near by and the food was very good
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The Staff at the Mt Vernon, IL Comfort Suites are superb. We have been traveling for the last three weeks and have been in hotels during this time. The Comfort Suites in Mt Vernon, IL is one of the best hotels we have been in. The hotel is exceptional from the standpoint of their staff hospitality and service, room quality and cleanliness and general amenities. I have a bike and they were very willing to have us on the first floor for convenience. When we are in the Mt Vernon area again, we will definitely stay at the Comfort Suites, no questions!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This has truly been one of the greatest stays on this trip. The staff from the arrival to departure was excellent. From the time I arrived with the managers welcome to the time of departure I felt welcome and at home. The room met and exceeded expectations. I strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo