All reviews front desk hot tub hour pool safe charge waffles fire pit the mexican restaurant open hours third floor sitting area ample room sofa bed would definitely stay here again sausage nice pool business center hot breakfast
Reviewed March 24, 2011

This was one of the nicest hotels we have EVER stayed in, extremely clean, luxury PLUS... Very pleasant, helpful staff.. Rooms UNBELIEVABLY CLEAN... Very good breakfast!! Will DEFINITELY stay here again and again!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 7, 2011

Stayed here with pets on a trip up to Indiana. After a long day of driving, we checked into the hotel. The staff was helpful as I had messed up using a discount card for the stay. Room was on the top floor - spacious, clean, relaxing. I heard one or two other dogs bark once as I was walking down the hallway, otherwise you had no idea anyone else was in the hotel. Nice and quiet. Breakfast was typical free hotel fare. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank canatrace
Reviewed December 27, 2010

My husband and I spent a night at this hotel with our 3 children (ages 10, 7, & 4 ) at the recommendation of friends while in the area for a sporting event. We did need to call for directions while en route as the street address did not show up in our GPS, but the front desk clerk was very helpful and knowledgeable and gave very clear, specific directions. It was conveniently located near the highway and was visible from the exit ramp. The check-in took much longer than we would have liked, though. Apparently there are 2 computers at the desk, one which runs slowly and one which runs quickly. The front desk clerk used the slow one for us and it took almost 20 minutes to get our key. While we waited two other parties came in and were checked in on the quicker one. The lobby was clean and comfortable.

Our room had two queen beds and a sofa bed, so there was plenty of room for all 5 of us, which is rare in most hotel rooms. The room was quite warm when we arrived, but did eventually cool down. Beds were quite comfortable with lots of pillows.

The breakfast bar was sufficient, but the lady stocking it was not very pleasant and got quite behind at restocking.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 2, 2010

it may have cost thirty dollars more a night than the neighboring hotels, but it was worth every dollar for the semi-luxurious comfort we stayed in. the staff was wonderful, the hotel was spotless, we had two deep and soft queen beds and a fourty inch flat screen tv in our suite. the bathroom was lovely, and there was a heated indoor pool open twenty four hours to guests. the kicker was a self-serve waffle iron at the continental breakfast buffet, loved that!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank automig
Reviewed October 18, 2010

My wife and I were on our way north, going to a wedding, and we looked at TripAdvisor for a place on our route. Mt Vernon Comfort Inn and Suites was on the top of the advised places to stay. The advise could not have been better. I first called to get the best rate I could and I was satisfied with what I was quoted. Upon arrival, which was later in the evening, we were assigned a very spacious room, nice decor and ample room to move about. The bed was a king and very comfortable. Our sleep was very free of outside noise. The breakfast the next morning was a hot breakfast with scrambled eggs, bisquits and gravy or a waffle you make yourself. There were also delicious coffee, juices of three varieties, muffins, rolls, toast and more. Checkout was easy and off we went. I would "HIGHLY" recommend this hotel if you are passing through the area.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple