“Wonderful thick crust pizza!”
Review of Tommy T's - CLOSED

Tommy T's
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were the only ones in the place on a Sunday night. We had traveled all day and needed a good meal. The wait person was great. We really loved the thick crust pizza. Very good food!

1  Thank gmfarfol

Reviewed July 31, 2013

went to Tommy T's again the Food was Awesome and the price is just right...watch them make homemade dough the food was not out of a can I watched them make it from scratch..the service was execellant there very helpful watress the manger and owner came out to check on every one I will go back to this place Awesome..Place..

2  Thank Kimberly W
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

I had heard a few good things about this place. Thought it was a locally owned, made fresh daily, kind of places. Found out its a open a can and heat it up and don't season anything kind of place. I've had better pizza at chain stores and charging $6 for my wife to add salad bar to her meal was ridiculous! The buffet just looked very unappetizing with food that looked like it had been sitting out for some time. The staff looked like they hated their jobs. It was just a reflection of everything else I saw. No wander there are hardly ever any cars parked in their lot. I will not return.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We went on a Weeknight. A buffet was offered but did not appear appetizing at all. The server was friendly, but she didn't seem to have much to offer if we didn't want the buffet. We were disappointed. The pizza was blah, BBQ was dried on the buffet and salad was standard faire. Twenty bucks for two with no drinks.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We arrived here on a Saturday night to an empty parking lot. That should have tipped us off but I wanted to try something different. We were greeted friendly and told we could sit anywhere we liked. We walked passed the buffet to check it out. The salad bar looked decent/average but the hot bar looked as if that food had been sitting there for hours. I ordered a pizza and my husband a philly. I just wasn't impressed with the menu. Very few choices. My pizza was so bland you could tell that the ingredients were very low quality. No flavor at all. My husband said the sandwich tasted good but was pretty small for the price. The staff were all very friendly. I'm sorry I can't say anything better but from the looks of things I don't know if this place will be open very long.