“Try the Fajitas”

Cuisines: Mexican
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Try the Fajitas”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Had an excellent dish of chicken Fajitas. Thought I was back in El Paso, The service was fast and attentive. Also very friendly. Very convenient to Interstate.

Red Bud, Illinois
“Ok...nothing special”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

The service was very good (probably because there were only a few people there). The food was average. There are much better Mexican restaurants in the area.

• Visited April 2013
“Welcome to the salt lick!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

All of the meat that was ordered was way too salty! It lacked that fresh mexican taste I like. The taco salad was sauce covered. The service was friendly and the place has a fun theme. But our table had some sticky goo on it. I will say it was pretty busy. But even my 11 year old said this is way too salty. Pardon me while I find some water!

Arab, Alabama
“Quick service!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This place was clean, and the service was very quick. I got a chicken taco salad, and while the shell was tasty, the chicken was not what I was expecting. It was shredded and marinated very heavy in a hot sauce. I would try this place again, but I would order something different.

Visited February 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“99 cent mararita's on certain nights.”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

This place had a tilapia special the night I visited. It was cooked just right and had a side of great grilled fresh vegtables. The frozen Mararita's were also great!!!!!!!

Visited January 2013