See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 21, 2017

Wifi worked well, room is clean but very worn, outside the room is another story ... very sketchy looking neighborhood ... very rundown premises other than the room. TV got ONE channel or the batteries in the remote were dead ... impossible to change but it did turn on and off ... weird.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
stailor847, General Manager at Royal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Thank you for staying with us! We strive for a clean, comfortable room at a reasonable rate and If your tv remote were not working you should come to front desk or dail 0. We would change battery of remote or change the remote.

Reviewed July 24, 2017

was traveling on the road truck driving and needed an affordable room since check was messed up and found the royal inn online, so i called ahead, the man that answered the phone was very polite and helpful did not play money word games on the phone and kept his word, when I arrived, I expected it too just be a whole in the wall hotel, thou when I walked into the room it was just what was need ,no pool and no breakfast, but very clean, I love the bed I have spinal problems and the bed is very very very soft, the room is a cozy little room, small shower, but clean, very clean, very friendly staff and close to food stores and gas stations in walking distant too save gas.

Room Tip: ask for what you are looking for.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
stailor847, Manager at Royal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Thank you for staying with us and complimenting us on our comfortable beds and friendly service. Our goal is to provide clean, comfortable rooms at a reasonable price. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

they advertise free wifi but it doesnt work. i went downstairs several times to ask for help only to be told that they cant do anything about it. everything else is fine, but dont expect to receive all the services advertised.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
stailor847, Manager at Royal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2017

We're sorry to hear this! Your experience is not what we'd expect while Staying at Royal Inn. All our customer get 10 mbps speed. in fact we get lots of comments that we have a very high speed Internet but if Internet is down from the company then there is nothing we can do . Please call our Manger at 1 618 244 3224 between 12 PM to 5PM EST Monday-Friday . Thanks we look forward to your call!

Reviewed July 8, 2017

room was very clean, a separate bathroom, plenty of pillows, We had our own coffee pot, microwave and refrigerator. The TV was very nice and the remote worked. The in room phone was clean we had 2 trashcans, one for the room and one for the bathroom. The desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. We had an interior door with a hallway to the office and an exterior door for easy entry and unloading of personal items Will opt to stay here again

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
stailor847, Manager at Royal Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2017

Thank you for your excellent review. We appreciate your positive feedback and we will share this with our staff. Our goal is to offer a clean, comfortable room and a reasonable price. We hope to serve you again in the future. Again Thank You.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

I had to use my phone GPS to find the motel. The clerk was friendly and gave me an inside room, since I was traveling alone. Once I was in the room, it took several attempts to lift the door enough to engage the latch. While I was fighting with that, a roach came along and stopped to watch. I wasn't overly impressed with the cleanliness, but since I was tired and needed some sleep, I just went to bed. The bathroom sink didn't have a stopper. If I'd still been a contact wearer, I would have lost one for sure.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo

Thank you for your feedback.We will be sharing your comments with our key staff and address the issues.