“Not great service”

Lone Star Steakhouse
Ranked #19 of 75 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 8, 2013

It's a Lonestar. If you like Lonestar Steakhouse's, then this one will be what you expect. Our waitress was very inattentive, and wee found ourselves always looking for her.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Got here about 5:30 on a Friday evening. We were able to be seated quickly, and the place was not too full. The waitress took a while to arrive at the table, and seemed to be new, or didn't care about her job one. She took our orders, and brought the drinks. She wasn't prompt to refill drinks until they were empty and you had to ask for refills. The food took quite a while to come out, and the steak was less than quality. A steak shouldn't be chewy! She never offered or asked if we wanted any steak sauce. I know she had several other tables, but she didn't return to the table enough to earn a tip. She took forever to drop the ticket on the table after we were done eating we probably had to wait 10 minutes. This one is low on my lists of ever go back. I would have rather went to fast food, and spent half the price for the quality of service we received.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

The was shrimp so overcooked it was like chewing on a rubber band. The steak was flavorless.
First time trying this place and it will be the last.
The server was excellent.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I eat here almost every trip. Great food and pleasant staff. It is one my favorite steak places. When im home its the same great food.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

The service was awful! It took forever for our order to arrive and when it did it was wrong. Had to ask for ketchup and drink refills multiple times before receiving them. And they weren't even busy. They forgot my salad and when I asked about it the waitress bit my head off. It was the worst $45 I ever spent. I don't know how the place stays in business.

1  Thank Carey S