“Excellent Service, good food.”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #19 of 73 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Traveling alone for business I sat at a small booth in the bar area, the staff was great. She was very attentive to me and how my meal was going, very quick with drink refills and just good service.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

The first time I visited Buffalo Wild Wings, I couldn't believe me eyes. What an interesting and lively place! The service was EXCELLENT and the food was even better. My husband and I were interested in watching a specific basketball game & they gladly changed a few of the TV's that were in our vicinity so that we could enjoy our meal while watching our game. I have been there several times since then & plan on taking family there soon. Great environment for all ages!

1  Thank bekah b
Reviewed May 20, 2014

It's your standard BWW. You know how it is. Good food and service, nice beer, etc.

A nice place to go if you are staying at one of the close hotels in the area, and not far off the interstate.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Don't try to order a salad here....MISTAKE #1. Mine came and was so old that the tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce were all frozen! Then the few sad pieces of warm chicken were placed on top! (Really? The prep cook couldn't see that the salad was frozen?) After informing the server, my food was comp-ed and I ordered a burger instead.The manager also visited the table which was a good thing. If I ever go back, I'll order some wings........

1  Thank Mia B
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I was on a business trip to Southern Illinois, so I was staying across the street and came here for dinner. It wasn't crowded at all, so the service was very personal and quick. Good food and drink; a nice time.