“Great food at great prices”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Silver Streak Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #49 of 69 Restaurants in Mount Vernon
Cuisines: American
“Great food at great prices”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

I've eaten here many many times and I don't think I've ever had a bad dish.... they arguably have the best steaks in MTV and they have fresh garden salads made with delicious artisan lettuce. They also have many homemade dressings I recommend the ranch. Appetizers are great also many choices for every palette. Aside from steaks they have many different cuisines to choose from. Seafood, Mexican, and a slew of sandwiches. Not only is the food Great so is the service. Friendly and fast really puts the icing on the cake. Speaking of cake they have lots of homemade desserts for sweet ending to your visit. I would definitely recommend eating here if you're looking for great food that won't hurt your wallet.

2 Thank eds0909