“Horrible experience - almost killed me!”

Days Inn Mount Vernon
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Mount Vernon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
SAUCIER
Reviewed December 10, 2012

While traveling to Chicago last week, we needed a place to stay the night. We had asked friends to recommend a place. They said that they stopped at Mount Vernon but didn't have a particular favorite place. After checking my TripAdvisor and other apps, we selected the Days Inn. The rate was good -- not as expensive as the apps had said! We even received a 10% discount at the Applebees!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Michele B, Manager at Days Inn Mount Vernon, responded to this review, December 17, 2012

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at (618)244-9700.

Michele Baker
Manager
Days Inn
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

I was on my way to Nebraska and I stopped here for the night. Room had a stale smell to it, breakfast was nonexistent, coffee was horrible, but location was great. Next time I will sleep in my car than stay here.

• Stayed September 2012
#2 of 14 in Mount Vernon
Motel 6 Mount Vernon
Motel 6 Mount Vernon
#9 of 14 in Mount Vernon

Been to Days Inn Mount Vernon? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Mount Vernon

Property: Days Inn Mount Vernon
Address: 205 Potomac Blvd, I-57 Exit 95 & Potomac Blvd, Mount Vernon, IL 62864-6721
Location: United States > Illinois > Mount Vernon
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Mount Vernon
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Mount Vernon 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Mount Vernon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Mount Vernon Hotel Mount Vernon