“Busy”

Jameson's Char House
Reserve with OpenTable
Jameson's Char House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Busse Rd.
Description: Fine eating establishments know the essence of the restaurant business. It isn't merely enough to provide good food. The truly memorable dining experience depends upon several other ingredients from the top food selections, to the most dedicated people serving you. We would like to lift your dining experience to a whole new level of harmony which not only shows in our atmosphere, but also in our philosophy to bring you an experience that is simply unparalleled in the restaurant industry. For more than 20 years, Jameson's Charhouse has served quality steaks, chops, and fresh fish, for exceptional value. Our extensive menu selections feature a modern American cuisine full of delicious choices.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Busy”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Our daughter suggested we have her family birthday celebration here. We had to wait more than a half hour even though we had a reservation. This place gets busy! There is a reason. All of our food was really good. I had the 28 oz Ribeye and it was cooked perfectly. My wife loved her fish and my Brother In-Law loved his Chicken Kebob. I don't remember what everyone else had but everyone was happy with their meal. Our waitress was slammed but she kept coming back to take care of us. She always had a good attitude despite how hard she was working. Our check was much less than I expected so I was doubly happy. This place is a great value.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Brock M

“Decent place to eat whe in town!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

I am in chicago in training and one of my classmates suggested to go Jaminson for lunch!

4 of us had a good time as the food and service were pretty good. American style burgers , steaks and daily specials. Portions are pretty good size.

I would go back again :)

2 Thank elenxhi
Dallas
“Service is Stellar and Reuben is Great!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

Initially, hostess was not prompt not very friendly. However, our server was just wonderful, the menu extensive, the portions hefty and very tasty! I had the Reuben. It was hard carved and served without too much sauce. I will be back.

2 Thank JoInTexas
Northbrook, Illinois
“Kind of like the supper clubs of the 80"s”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

nice atmosphere. good service ,good food, and reasonably priced. Steaks burbers, pasta ,ribs. Just about anuthing you could want.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Kathleen123000
Hoffman Estates, Illinois
“Hungry for a good steak or prime rib?”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

There are several locations in the Chicago area, but I have only been to the one in Mt. Prospect, which is the original location. They have daily specials, not only steaks, ribs, and prime rib, but also fresh fish. There is a warm fireplace and an open kitchen, and high-back booths for privacy. I have never been disappointed with a meal.

• Visited May 2012