“Pizza at my hotel”

Rosati's Pizza
Ranked #83 of 141 Restaurants in Mount Prospect
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I was getting pretty hungry last night and really didn't feel like going out, so I ordered a pizza to be delivered to my room. I guess I should have gone out.

A sausage, mushroom, and olive pizza came to $26.30. The pizza was a good size, but was cold when it got to me. Delivery took over an hour. Cold and dry pizza just isn't my thing. Definitely going to cross this place off my list.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Chicago is known for their pizza - for those of us that live here - we know that some of the restaurants stand out. Rosati's Mount Prospect is one of the stand outs. I have been going to this location for years - they never disappoint!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

When I pass through the area and get to my hotel late at night, I usually call Rosati's and have them bring food. Italian beef sandwiches w/ Chacgo style hot giardiniera and maybe some pizza. Perfect way to end a hectic day of travel!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

i love rosati's, their pizza sauce is like no other i've ever tried. love their thin crust, it is definitely my favorite pizza place,

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We flew in late and by the time we got here to eat it was about 11 p.m and we were just happy it was open! We split a grinder and a pizza and it was great. Nice to have a sit down meal instead of fast food.