“great property”

Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Mt. Prospect
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Mount Prospect
Reviewed May 31, 2013

best property in the hampton chain underground parking convenient and safe the staff at this property was wonderful and the property itself was spotless the loacation of this property is within walking distance to many restraunts and stores and convenient to the intersate system in chicago

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Greg K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Mt. Prospect, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share your review with my associates as they deserve to hear your kind words. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the Chicago/Mt. Prospect area that you will choose to stay with us again.

Best Regards

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Great hotel for all our guests. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend for anyone traveling to this area or having a wedding nearby. The hotel is new and the rooms are great. Located in Randhurst Village, so there are many shops, restaurants and a movie theater within walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This was my second stay at this hotel and it is by far one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at! Clean, wonderful customer service and a great location. As a part of the wedding party, they were awesome to work with and very accomodating! Highly recommend!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Everything I have come to expect of Hampton Inns & Suites, especially the very friendly and helpful staff, was fully met in our stay. The great location, with several restaurants, shopping, and even an AMC movie theatre within walking distance was a tremendous plus! The secure underground parking was a nice benefit as well!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are always striving to exceed our guests expectations therefore we truly appreciate your feedback. I hope that if your travels should bring you back to the Chicago/Mt. Prospect area that you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Fabulous stay! Everyone was helpful, kind. They all seemed to love their job from room attendants to managers. I highly recommend the Hampton Inn! I've stayed in others but this one far exceeded my expectations. The beds are comfortable, the room spacious, and the free coffee is a plus! With Charming Charlie's across the way what more could I ask for?

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We are so pleased we went with the Hampton Inn for our wedding hotel blocking. We got married just down the street and needed a place that could house our out-of-town guests. We ended up booking over 20 rooms with them. Every single guest we had raved about the hotel. They loved the staff and enjoyed their stay. Most even stayed more than one night.

The best part of the stay was the breakfast served in the morning. It was the perfect time to be able to visit with some of our guests the morning after the wedding and say thank you and wish them safe travels. Everyone loved it!

The staff was also so great with our gift bags and helping accommodate our guests.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel because of the reviews here and because they had studio suites at a decent price (I was traveling with a small child and wanted the extra space, refrigerator, and microwave). When I checked in and went up to my room, I realized I had been given a standard room. I called downstairs and (very politely) informed the person staffing the front desk that I had booked a studio suite and would not have selected this hotel for a standard room. She repeatedly said she wasn't working earlier when all of the studio suites were given away, and would have to call me back. After multiple conversations with her and her manager, I was told that there was a screw up and "I was the unlucky one of the day" but that they would only charge me the rate for the basic room. Wow, how generous of them. I told the manager that I was not satisfied and that I expected something else to be done - a credit toward another night, extra Hilton points - something. Again, he said he would have to call me back and would leave me a message if I was out. I received no message, and was charged the standard room rate with nothing else done to accommodate me. What happened to Hampton's 100 percent satisfaction guarantee? It doesn't exist at this hotel. Don't waste your money, folks. The only advantage this place has is that it's new (and even with that it's showing wear and tear, with torn duvets and the like). It's in a nondescript shopping center in an area with particularly atrocious traffic, so unless you must be in Mt. Prospect, I recommend skipping it.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Rockawaygirl
Greg K, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Mt. Prospect, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. I apologize that we were unable to accommodate you in the room you requested when you first arrived to our hotel. I assure you that we do everything we can to provide our guests the room they request however; at times we do not have the same availability due to guests extending their stays with us. I sincerely apologize if this may have caused you any inconveniences. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and do hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider staying with us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mount Prospect
Best Western Plus Glenview-Chicagoland Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#8 of 10 in Arlington Heights

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago/Mt. Prospect? Share your experiences!