“Bedbugs”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Morton
Chicago, Illinois
“Bedbugs”
Reviewed August 23, 2008

BEDBUGS.....Flies...POUNDING on the walls installing new headboards at about 8:30 a.m. in next room...
We stayed 2 nights. The morning of the third day we discovered
THE BEDBUGS. There was one large spot of blood and several small spots of blood on my pajamas. There was small spots of blood on the sheets and mattress pads of both beds. There were spots of blood on the pillowcase of the pillow I brought from home. We found 4 bedbugs and showed them to the manager along with the bloody evidence.
He did not charge us for our stay...
TRAVELER BEWARE!!!

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Bedbugs
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Naperville
Reviewed April 28, 2008

I stay at this hotel frequently and never been disappointed. Hotel is nice and clean. Staff is very helpful and friendly.

Stayed April 2008
Indianapolis
Reviewed November 4, 2007

I love Comfort Inns but this was a lousy hotel. The sheets were not ironed so looked like they had been used (or had they not been changed?) The heater in the pool was broken so the pool was cold. Small crowded breakfast area. The donuts were stale. No orange juice. The waffle iron had never been cleaned, very crusted. The desk clerk spent his time on the internet instead of keeping the breakfast area refilled with items. I feel the hotel wasn't very clean and the towels were poor quality. There are other hotel choices in the area and only stay here if last resort.

• Stayed October 2007, traveled with family
1 Thank HawkeyeIn

Travelers are raving about these Morton hotels

morton
Reviewed November 25, 2006

good continental breakfast.heated indoor pood,wireless internet was working very good,excellent halping staff.cleaning was very good.better service as per the room rate.comfortable room.

• Liked — older traveler
  • Disliked — an amazing honey moon
  • Tips/Secrets — good place to stay
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 13, 2006

Room was so-so but cheap.

Small sink and vanity area were right up against the room door which opened inward and would thus hit me if I were standing there brushing my teeth. So I put the Do Not Disturb sign on the door from 9 to 10 a.m. while I was getting ready and using the sink and vanity.

Room did not get cleaned that day, and when I complained to the front desk, was told I had the Do Not Disturb sign on, so no service. I said I removed the sign by 10 a.m. Front desk said they must have neglected to go back and check later. NO apology. I inquired if the hotel does have daily room cleaning, and front desk half-heartedly offered me a "clean towel or something." I emptied my own trash into the vestibule container.

Three days after checkout upon return home, I realized I had left a blouse in the closet there. Contacted hotel, no blouse. Housekeeping got me again!

First bad experience with Choice Hotels, but probably won't stay at one again.

• Liked — It was cheap and offered free breakfast
  • Disliked — Poor service and probably theft from room
  • Tips/Secrets — Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Morton-Peoria Area
Park Inn by Radisson and Conference Center Morton
Days Inn Morton
Days Inn Morton
#5 of 7 in Morton
Americas Best Value Inn Morton/Peoria
Baymont Inn & Suites Peoria
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - East Peoria

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Morton? Share your experiences!