- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
When our usual go-to hotel in the area was booked Easter weekend, we expaned our search space and found the Baymont. They had a promotion going on for great savings on a 3 night stay, so we jumped on it. It came with some pros and cons, but all in all our family enjoyed the hotel and would return.
One thing to point out is that the bathroom is separated: toilet and shower within a door enclosure and sink was separate within the main entrance. Certainly helps for those with families needing to share the one bathroom, but some may have a different perference.
- Like the location just off 74. Some good places to eat at that exit like Pizza Ranch and Cracker Barrell. Close to Peoria for plenty to eat and do.
- Right-sized dining area for the hotel size. Breakfast was actually very good with hot items like waffles, sausage, and eggs along with the usual continental fare. Keeping waffle mix in a pourable container as opposed to those wasteful plastic cup dispensers is smart.
- Great indoor pool: size, depth, temperature, clarifty. My kids and I had a fun time, and were the only ones in the pool the entire stay. Plenty of stocked pool towels to dry off afterwards. Easily monitored as it is right off the main lobby with big interior glass wall.
- Rooms were rated for 5 people. Other hotels we have checked only have rooms rated for 4. This can be a plus for families of 5 with their own cott/air mattress -- or ask the hotel.
- Room was nicely furnished, comfortable beds, heater output didn't smell burnt like some places. LCD television with digital cable was good for time spent in the room.
- No elevator. BUT the hotel is only 2 floors, so the walk up stairs wasn't bad. They do have a cart to help those on the 1st floor that need it.
- No hottub in the pool area. My wife usually likes to sit for a soak, but I prefer the pool anyways.
- Our room could have really used some electrical outlets closer to the desk/workspace area. We looked but could not find any. A number of outlets were available elsewhere in the room.
- Hair dryer on the wall was loose (scres into drywall were not holding).
- Sink counter space was small, and no holding space in the bathroom other than top of toilet or towel rack. They should consider some inexpensive shevling units that go over the toilet to hold towels and more. We moved the coffee stuff off the counter for more space.
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.
I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
Stay here last night. THe whole hotel stunk of smoke. It was nasty. My non smoking room was the worse smell yet. Ask for a different room and got attitude. Come on. Clean the place you lazy people. Clerk said he did not smell anything. It was so bad my eyes were watering. What a stink hole. Trust me stay away from this place unless you smoke then you will love it. Like living in your own ashtray.
Thank you for taking the time to complete review on behalf of recent stay at our hotel.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future.We are going to be 100 % non-smoking within 6 months to positively response bad smell of hallways.
I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. This email copy will serves as voucher, which allows you a 50% discount on your next visit to our Baymont.
If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at
Century Hotel Management group
210 E ashland st
Ph 309 266 8888