When our usual go-to hotel in the area was booked Easter weekend, we expaned our search space and found the Baymont. They had a promotion going on for great savings on a 3 night stay, so we jumped on it. It came with some pros and cons, but all in all our family enjoyed the hotel and would return.
One thing to point out is that the bathroom is separated: toilet and shower within a door enclosure and sink was separate within the main entrance. Certainly helps for those with families needing to share the one bathroom, but some may have a different perference.
- Like the location just off 74. Some good places to eat at that exit like Pizza Ranch and Cracker Barrell. Close to Peoria for plenty to eat and do.
- Right-sized dining area for the hotel size. Breakfast was actually very good with hot items like waffles, sausage, and eggs along with the usual continental fare. Keeping waffle mix in a pourable container as opposed to those wasteful plastic cup dispensers is smart.
- Great indoor pool: size, depth, temperature, clarifty. My kids and I had a fun time, and were the only ones in the pool the entire stay. Plenty of stocked pool towels to dry off afterwards. Easily monitored as it is right off the main lobby with big interior glass wall.
- Rooms were rated for 5 people. Other hotels we have checked only have rooms rated for 4. This can be a plus for families of 5 with their own cott/air mattress -- or ask the hotel.
- Room was nicely furnished, comfortable beds, heater output didn't smell burnt like some places. LCD television with digital cable was good for time spent in the room.
- No elevator. BUT the hotel is only 2 floors, so the walk up stairs wasn't bad. They do have a cart to help those on the 1st floor that need it.
- No hottub in the pool area. My wife usually likes to sit for a soak, but I prefer the pool anyways.
- Our room could have really used some electrical outlets closer to the desk/workspace area. We looked but could not find any. A number of outlets were available elsewhere in the room.
- Hair dryer on the wall was loose (scres into drywall were not holding).
- Sink counter space was small, and no holding space in the bathroom other than top of toilet or towel rack. They should consider some inexpensive shevling units that go over the toilet to hold towels and more. We moved the coffee stuff off the counter for more space.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Morton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Morton
- Baymont Inn & Suites Morton Hotel Morton
- Baymont Inn Morton
- Comfort Inn Morton
- Morton Comfort Inn