“Great mattress!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Morton
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Morton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Albion illinois
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Super great staff! We had a smoking room and usually they are awful. This room was amazingly clean room…wonderfully comfortable…and so nicely decorated but simple. So far the best nights stay of our trip for the money. My parents stayed also and they were very accommodating for the handicapped! Great location for anything you could need!!! I would recommend staying here to anyone! Great job to the staff…owner …and housekeeping!!! Keep up the good work!!

Room Tip: We stayed in room #109...would recommend to any smoker. My parents had room# 105 for handicap access...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Morton, Illinois
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I took my family here back in August while we were waiting for the home we had purchased to close. I have to tell you it has convinced me not to return to a Baymont again. The room was sticky, and we couldn't figure out why for half of our stay. Turned out the maid had partially opened the window up and not closed it on finishing so the humidity from outside had made it feel disgusting in the room until we figured out what was the matter.
My kids enjoyed the pool, but a creepy kid wearing glasses working at the desk kept walking back and forth by the pool area. My wife said he kept staring at her chest - total pervert.
Aside from this, I can tell that once the hotel was pretty nice. At this point, it felt like it is just trying to be maintained. It can use a bit of a face lift to put it back to where it might have been 10-15 years ago in my opinion. I'd recommend staying somewhere else.

Room Tip: Don't get the suite. We only got this because all other rooms in town were taken. The suite is a...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
jayashri p, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Morton, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
I would like to the guest name so I can talk with him about this and solve this issue. If possible have me contact no plz. thanks

Travelers are raving about these Morton hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morton
Park Inn by Radisson and Conference Center Morton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Morton-Peoria Area
Days Inn Morton
Days Inn Morton
#5 of 7 in Morton
Americas Best Value Inn Morton/Peoria
Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria - Hotel & RiverFront Conf Center
Baymont Inn & Suites Peoria

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Morton? Share your experiences!