All reviews bed was very comfortable indoor pool great place to stay stayed here eggs sausage lobby motel hallway interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed July 2, 2019

I booked at the last minute and they had a lovely room waiting for me. Hard to believe this was such a great price! I felt guilty paying such a low amount. The bed was so comfortable and the breakfast hit the spot.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Baymont Inn And... M, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Morton/Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear Guest
Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of our hotel. We truly appreciate all the kind words you said about our hotel. I am so happy that you enjoyed our location, amenities and convinces to local attractions.

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

The hotel has been recently remodeled. The fitness room and indoor pool were still under construction. The staff though a little frazzled at times, were friendly and helpful. The motel is two-story without an elevator. The place was clean. There are no locks on the side entry door so anyone could come in, but this wasn't a problem during our stay. Breakfast offered a waffle station, biscuits, gravy, sausage, and eggs as well as the normal expected fare. At times they ran out, but it was quickly refilled. Breakfast was served from 6-9 each day.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ABVI M, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Morton/Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Reviewed April 17, 2019

Newly refurbished, clean, comfortable, quiet, friendly & felt safe which was important when travelling alone. Stayed here for nine nights whilst on a training course; the hot shower & comfort were great to come back to. Room was large with desk, microwave & large window. Used the pool a couple of times & a new fitness room is being developed. Easy to get to & ample parking. Close to stores, restaurants & fuel stations. Don't be put off by the less than exciting exterior, the interior is definitely worth staying in & great value too. Only problems I had was my room was directly above the launderette which was sometimes disturbing but not to an extent I couldn't block out the sound & it was not a kettle but a coffee maker but I managed to make tea ok with it. Unlikely to need to return to the area but if I did I would stay here again.

Room tip: Rooms directly next to staircase are above the laundrette!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
ABVI M, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Morton/Peoria, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2019

Dear Becky

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

This hotel waad newly renovated. Amenities and service was outstanding more than 5 stars. Would highly recommend. Best hotel in the area! The manager helped ease my stay with plenty of accommodations.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

Our room had an ant infestation. Not a couple ants a full on infestation. I woke up with a welt from a bite on my leg. Bathroom was moldy. We left early, disgusted. I told the front desk about the issue and she said sorry I'll tell the boss and made no attempt to rectify the problem. This was by far the most terrible hotel stay I have had.

Trip type: Traveled with family