“food was microwaved”
Review of Old Smokey's Bbq - CLOSED

Old Smokey's Bbq
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 2, 2012

went in for the ribs and portions were taken out of fridge in bags and reheated. Not pleased and all and nothing like what I would expect from a place that BBQ is their specialty. I will not return.

1  Thank PMH2696

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Small hometown restaurant that has wonderful food. Much more than BBQ is available ...even brekfasts. I had the pulled pork sandwich with sweet potato fries which was recommended by our waitress, and my healthy minded wife had a grilled chicken salad. Staff seems helpful but somewhat rushed, food prep is quick, and prices are really decent.Tuesdays are "all you can eat rib tips". Try this down home place!

Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

Awesome BBQ. I had all you can eat rib tips, my sister had melt in your mouth brisket. Sweet potato fries.are out of this world!!! Pat and Rich couldnt be more hospitable!!!