“Best Western Stay”

Park Inn by Radisson and Conference Center Morton IL
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Morton
Reviewed October 27, 2013

A high quality stay for a very reasonable price. Friendly staff willing to go out of their way to assist guests! I appreciated the attached resteraunt/lounge area. I felt the service, cleanliness, and accomodations were very good with a low price. Thank you!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AshlandHouse-GM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson and Conference Center Morton IL, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you for the kind words and the review of our property. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in the hotel and dinner in teh restaurant. I will be sure to share your review with the entire staff. We hope that you are able to come back and visit us again.

Safe Travels!

There are newer reviews for Park Inn by Radisson and Conference Center Morton IL

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Just outside of Peoria. Easy access while towing boat. Hot breakfast buffet included. Staff very friendly. Attached restaurant very convenient and was enjoyable for dinner. Would stay here again. Had a King, very comfortable desk and additional chair.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
AshlandHouse-GM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson and Conference Center Morton IL, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to share your experiences concerning the Best Western Ashland House with your fellow travelers. We appreciate the review and kind compliments regarding the staff and accommodations. I will be sure and pass this along to our restaurant staff as well.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

If you need a perfect hotel go to Bestwestern in Canmore . This is the best you can get . You will get what you pay for in this hotel the breakfast is the best you will not go wrong here. This is the only place I will stay when in Canmore The price is very good when booked on internet.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank BBMK_9

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences while staying at Best Western. I will be sure to share your responses with our sister property. We also received your reveiw of the Best Western Ashland House and would like to thank you for your kind remarks. We look forward to youre staying with us again and safe travels.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

The positives: Convenient location near Interstate, restaurants, and retail; friendly staff; good service; clean; free breakfast; ample parking; attached restaurant; and very reasonable price.
The negatives: The first thing that hits you when you walk through the door is the old smell. Rooms and air conditioners also have that older hotel smell. Our ice bucket was cracked and needed replacing. Towels were a little thin. Place is probably due for a renovation.

Room Tip: Rooms near the far west end (left) seem to be the quietest.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
AshlandHouse-GM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson and Conference Center Morton IL, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a quick review and share your thoughts with your fellow travelers regarding your recent stay at the Best Western Ashalnd House.

I am pleased to hear that you experineced many of the positive aspects that we offer at the Best Western Ashland House including our clean comfortable rooms, friendly staff and good service. I am also pleased that you were able to take advantage of our attached restaurant, Paddy O'Flaherty's Irish Pub & Eatery, and our complimentary breakfast. With that being said, I am sorry to hear that you also had a few negative experiences during your recent stay. My staff and I work hard to provide a clean comfortable environment for each and every guest and we hope that you will come back and visit us again so that we can have another chance to wow you with both our service and our property.

Thank you again and safe travels!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

A trip from Columbus, Ohio to the west coast following the Oregon Trail and back, taking 20 days, allowed us to sample a number of hotels. We were quite pleased with all but one (a local and quirky motel in Valentine, Nebraska), and think that the more expensive chains (are you listening, Marriott?) should look to their laurels.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
AshlandHouse-GM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson and Conference Center Morton IL, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us regarding your recent travels. That does sound like a trip of a life time and I am glad we could be a part of your journey. Please keep us in mind if you ever find yourself in the Morton area again. I hear following the old Route 66 is also quite advernture! Thanks again and safe travels.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Seriously. Check out the photos. Dead bugs in the windows. The walls around the entire room were marked. The whiteboard was awful. And check out the coffee warmers. The carpet hadn't really been vacuumed. (I'm not talking cleaned -- I'm talking vacuumed). Service was pretty much nonexistent. Good luck getting the folks at the front desk to stop complaining to each other about their work schedules so they can answer your question. This was the Jefferson room.

I didn't stay in one of the rooms or eat in the restaurant, so I can't comment on them. But I have no interest in finding out what they're like based on this experience. Yikes.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
AshlandHouse-GM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson and Conference Center Morton IL, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

On behalf of our entire team I would like to apologize for not meeting your expectations concerning your recent meeting experience. Please rest assured that this is not indicative of our property or service and that your comments will be addressed with the appropriate staff. In the future, if there is a problem with the facility or services, I would encourage you to immediately contact your sales representative or a member of management so that we can take the appropriate steps to rectify the situation at that time. I appreciate your comments and I hope that you come back in the future to give us another opportunity to "wow" you with superior service.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

This was a top notch hotel even though it seemed to have an older one. The rooms were very spacious. We did experience a little difficulty with the phone in our room, but the service dept was quick to attend to the issue. The hotel was easy to access from the interstate and there were several options for shopping and restaurants. A hot breakfast buffet was served in the restaurant which is located in the hotel; the atmosphere was very pleasant. The staff was pleasant and friendly and helpful with the business center equipment. The pool area was small, but the water and room temps were very nice.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
AshlandHouse-GM, General Manager at Park Inn by Radisson and Conference Center Morton IL, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay.

I am pleased to hear that you found both the hotel and staff pleasant and accommodating throughout your stay. I apologize that you had issues with your room phone but I am glad to hear it was quickly resolved.

Thank you again and please come back and see us again the next time your travels find you back in the Morton area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morton
Baymont Inn & Suites Morton
Mark Twain Hotel
Mark Twain Hotel
#6 of 23 in Peoria
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - East Peoria

Been to Park Inn by Radisson and Conference Center Morton IL? Share your experiences!