“Good experience”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Morris
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This was and excellent stay. The hotel is clean and well maintained. Friendly and helpful staff. Great breakfast. They set biscuits in the gravy so they are soft and not hard like other hotels have. They care about their customers having a good stay. .

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
MorrisQIgm, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

MarLea2013 thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. We certainly appreciate it. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be forwarding the kind words to all staff members about your stay. Once again, thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I blocked off rooms here for my wedding party and everything went perfect! The staff was very accommodating and let us check in early. They kept the bar open late for when our wedding party returned and we had a blast in there! The rooms were very clean and breakfast was delicious. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone coming to town!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
MorrisQIgm, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

hae143, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are so glad you had a great stay and most of all an enjoyable wedding day!! I will make sure to spread the good news about our staff along with the Pub staff of how great everything was. We would like to thank you again for choosing the Quality Inn in Morris for your special day and once again Congratulations!!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I received a fairly nice rate for a 1 night stay here recently and found it to be just an average hotel. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The tv and air conditioner worked fine. The bathroom was sort of clean. I found a few long brown hairs sitting atop the rim of the bathtub. But I usually don't complain about small issues like such. Towels were very new and smelled great. The hallway of the hotel itself was not air-conditioned. So it felt about 40 degrees warmer walking through them. The bar that is attached to the hotel is ok. Nothing really special about it. Just a dimly lit bar with a few scattered people here and there. I found it to be slightly boring in there while trying to enjoy a few beers.... The next morning I really enjoyed the breakfast the hotel served though. They had great tasting eggs and sausage. They also had the usual breads, cereals, and juices to choose from.

Room Tip: The west side of the hotel offers better views.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Dave A, Hi my name is Kimberly and I am the General Manager of the Quality Inn. I want to thank you personally for taking the time to give us a review. I am happy to hear that your room was clean and comfortable. I have addressed the bathroom issues with our housekeeping staff as that is not our normal routine. I also have forwarded your feedback to the lounge as well. I want to thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging accommodations and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Shelly, front desk, is always very helpful and gracious. She's always there with helpful suggestions and a helpful hand.
The location is always clean and rates are reasonable,food is also fast and good. Thank You for making my business stays alot less stressful.

Room Tip: call ahead if possible. 1st floor rooms are very convient especially for early departing.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Bill S

Bill S, thank you for your wonderful review. We really enjoy having you as our guest. I have made sure Shelly is aware of the wonderful things you have said about her. That makes me very happy to hear. We take great pride in our service and quality. I want to thank you again for choosing us for your home away from home. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I have stayed at other hotels in Morris, and this hotel is the best!! They have reasonable rates, a bar on property that serves delicious food, and a wonderful staff! Everyone we came in contact with had a smile! We will definitely be back!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank motohead414
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were clean, bathrooms were clean but small. The towels for drying off were somewhat small. Rooms were quiet. The lady working the front desk was more than helpful. The Continental breakfast was good.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank RDJennnings
MorrisQIgm, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

RDJennings, We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review for the Quality Inn-Morris, IL. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

I am very delighted to hear the front desk was so helpful and you enjoyed the continental breakfast.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

After 10 hours in the car, my husband and I were disappointed to wait to check in as the front desk attendant flirted with another guest. The walk to our room was crowded with baby items, possibly from a daycare held there. Once getting to our door, we realized that it was not fully shut. The carpets were slightly sticky, and the air conditioner unit was rather out of date. Our room had no microwave, nor mini fridge, which most hotels in this price range include. You also have to pay extra to use high speed internet, although the terribly slow internet is free.

On the plus side, the bed was clean and comfortable and the pool was the perfect temperature. Breakfast was decent for a hotel breakfast and the attendant was the sweetest lady.

When we went to check out, we were asked rudely what we wanted. The computers were taking a bit longer then expected, forcing the attendant to small chat with us, even though he seemed to have no interest in answering our questions. Once we were fully checked out, he continued on with work not wishing us goodbye and we had to ask to know if we were free to leave. We won't be coming back to this hotel, nor do we recommend it for others looking for a warm hospitable environment. For the price we paid this was quite disappointing.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 130BK
MorrisQIgm, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

B K, Thank you for taking the time to post a review on the Quality Inn of Morris! We truly appreciate your feedback. My name is Kimberly and I am the General Manager of the hotel. I sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced with us. Please know this is not typical of our hotel by any means. During your stay we were a central drop zone due to severe flooding in our area. I have spoken with all staff members regarding your stay. I am happy that you did have a good nights rest and were able to enjoy our pool, breakfast and the company of our breakfast attendant. Please know we value you as our guest and would like to see you return. I would like to talk with you further about your stay. Please feel free to contact me at 815-942-6600 or morrisqigm@jankohotels.com at your earliest convenience.

Kimberly Randt

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morris
Morris Comfort Inn
Hampton Inn Ottawa Starved Rock Area
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#15 of 23 in Joliet

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!