“It's Okay - Clean”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Morris
Iowa
“It's Okay - Clean”
Reviewed June 12, 2009

Surprised to us we were upgraded to a suite. Basically includes a sofa, microwave and refrig. Missed continental breakfast but suggest RPlace across the street. Great food. Only downside that may bother some is the Adult video and book store next door. It is an older motel but we had no problems for the single night we wel there.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed November 22, 2008

We had a very nice stay here. The woman at the front desk was very nice, and they room was clean. OK breakfast in the morning, but they have an indoor pool and are located right off the highway. Price was great for what we got.

• Liked — it was clean and convenient
  • Disliked — the loud front desk people in the morning when we were having breakfast
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple
Ok
Reviewed August 11, 2008

This is a nice place to stay. Called them and let them know I needed a room around noon if possible. At first they seemed to be unable to accomodate me, but then after speaking to them for a few minutes they asked me to call them about 11:00 am the day of my arrival. When I arrived in Morris, I stopped by the Inn around 10:45 am. They greeted me as if they knew me and without a hitch I had my room in just a few minutes. The Inn was clean, people friendly and the location was just what I needed. Restaurants were nearby and my overall stay was very pleasant. Room was clean and the beds were comfortable and the linens were bright and white.

• Liked — Location and their willingness to accomodate me.
  • Disliked — Absolutely nothing, nice stay.
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
Wright City, Missouri
Reviewed March 11, 2007

We stayed here on Saturday, March 10, 2007. It was very clean and smelled nice. We attempted to check in an hour early at 1:00 p.m. and the front desk insisted that we could not get a room until 2:00 p.m. on the dot. We had just driven in from St. Louis and my children needed to use the restroom when we arrived but there is no restroom in the lobby area at all or in the hallways. We decided to swim until our room was ready but there is no changing area in the pool either. We went across the street to R-Place (restaurant) and used their restroom and changed to swim. We also requested a late checkout and we could not get it which was okay. The pool and hot tub was clean.

• Liked — Cleanliness
  • Disliked — No restrooms anywhere except your room. No changing area in pool.
  • Stayed March 2007, traveled with family
1 Thank ShareMyShine
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morris
Quality Inn
Comfort Inn
#11 of 23 in Joliet
Hampton Inn & Suites Minooka
Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet

Been to Morris Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!