“Stay here often”
Review of Morris Comfort Inn

Morris Comfort Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Morris
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We use this hotel often. Rooms have been upgraded with new bedding and bathroom counters and new hall carpeting since the last time we stayed here. The pool/whirlpool area is very clean as is the whole hotel.

Can't say enough about the staff. They are very pleasant and helpful. Amanda checked us in this time and made sure that we got a room that was completely ready. Sharron checked us out and she was fast, efficient and so very nice. Last year when our daughter was getting married we needed to get a few rooms. The manager and staff were very helpful in getting us a group rate.

If you are just looking for an overnight stay or a couple of days relaxation, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We stayed one night in April 2013. Room was clean and immediate check in. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful with directions. The breakfast was what all Comfort inn breakfasts are. It was hot and fresh. NOW - Don;t know if we were this tired BUT - the Hot Tub was great.

If you choose to stay there - Check out the R Place restaurant in the T&A Truck Stop across the street. I had Chicken Pot Pie and it was the best I have ever eaten in my 60+ years,

Mike

Room Tip: You gotta try the Hot Tub
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2013

This was a pleasant stay on our way across the country. While in the breakfast room, before checking out, I listened carefully as the morning staff personnel interacted with the patrons. The front desk employee was especially helpful and cheerful to all she visited with. She went way above and beyond the norms of customer service.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2013

This was our half-way point back to Nebraska and found out the reservation we had didn't have a spa tub. So at the last minute we went searching. The gentleman checking us in was EXCELLENT, he helped direct us to a good hot meal, brought extra towels and a roll away (last minute), let us know about the free breakfast and was very friendly. After staying at 2 other hotels during or trip we decided to stay with this chain for future trips. The rooms were warm and clean. Beds were comfy and linens clean.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn in Morris and found it to be very clean and comfortable. I had been working long hours on the night shift and was hoping it would be quiet enough for daytime sleep and it was. I got plenty of undisturbed rest and my room was cleaned each day. When away from home, I'm rather paranoid about bugs but during my entire stay (30 plus days) I never saw a bug of ANY kind, which gave me a huge sense of confidence and contributed to a restful sleep. The desk staff (Laura, Sharron and Destiny) always greeted me each morning with a big smile and always had a nice breakfast already prepared. This is the sixth or seventh time I've stayed there and have absolutely no reason to look elsewhere. Everything I need is conveniently located nearby (Walmart, Culver's, Pizza Hut, Chili's, IHOP) and the rates are very reasonable. The next time I work near Morris I will most certainly stay at Comfort Inn Morris

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2012

What I didn't like: hallway carpet & stairs needed to be cleaned, air condition was a little noisy at first but got quieter, small bathroom-door hit the bathtub. What I liked: our room was clean and comfortable, had microwave & refrig, breakfast was good and attendant attentive & nice. All in all I was satisfied with the stay but felt price could have been a tad lower ($84+tax).

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JAFLP
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We were in town for a national level kart race in Norway, Ill and this was the closest place we could find. Our family/team had a suite which was as nice as a fine resort at 1/3 the cost. The staff on all shifts for our three day, two-nights were very helpful and professional even in the face of one inebriated-obnoxious customer.

The staff welcomed everyone at check-in with fresh-baked cookies and the breakfast (the usual fare along with scrambled eggs and sausage links) was equally as good as the very nice Comfort Inn at Hatteras, N.C. In terms of convenience the hotel is easy to find as it is right off interstate 80 and less than 200 ft. walking distance to a Chili's restaurant. The most important part was the room was immaculate. and the walk-in closet was as big as a small bedroom.

If next years schedule includes a stop at Concept Haulers Motorspeedway we will be staying at this inn.

Room Tip: See if the suite is available. It is located right around the corner from check-in and very quiet...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank maplelanepottery
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morris
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#3 of 5 in Morris
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morris
Days Inn & Suites of Morris
Hampton Inn & Suites Minooka

Been to Morris Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!