“Sam was great along with the young lady that worked nights...”

Days Inn & Suites of Morris
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Morris

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Duluth
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I arrived around 430, room wasn't clean, had to wait, they put me in a smoking room which I did not want and I had to ask to be moved. The bed I slept on had a broken metal piece poking through the mattress that scraped my leg when I got up and the shower curtain had a big hole in it. I have stayed in this particular Days Inn on several occasions. The people are VERY nice. The place, though, seems to be deteriorating. There was no plug in available to charge my laptop battery -- they were all in use by other appliances. Although my room was (eventually) non-smoking the entire second floor literally reeked of smoke. Overall, the experience was that I was staying in a poor, dingy, down-on-it's luck place that used to be quite nice and now was slipping. Positive note - staff did try to address any concern I brought to their attention in a friendly manner.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Sheboygan
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Was not as clean as I expected... hair in the tub : > ( and elevator was very dirty) I had not called a telephone # on line prior to this and was unhappy that the motel could do nothing about the reservation. I had to leave early with no recourse for a credit for the last night EVEN THOUGH the motel will still get their money.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travelers are raving about these Morris hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morris
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morris
#2 of 5 in Morris
Red Roof Inn Chicago Joliet
Best Western Joliet Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Minooka

Been to Days Inn & Suites of Morris? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites of Morris

Property: Days Inn & Suites of Morris
Address: 80 Hampton St, Morris, IL 60450-9175
Location: United States > Illinois > Morris
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Morris
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites of Morris 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites of Morris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites Morris