“Holiday Inn Express, Morris, IL.”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morris
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Morris
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Very clean, nice hotel, and great service. I especially like the hot tub,and the king size bed was wonderful. I only had an issue with the stupid tiny one cup coffee pot. I don't like those in the first place, however this one still had an old coffee pod in it still. Also the toilet bowl was a little loose, but in the defense of the hotel, I did not complain to them. Overall I liked if very much.

Room Tip: The King size room was very comfortable. The hot tub was excellent. I don't like the tiny one cu...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David W

Reviewed October 31, 2013

My husband and I stayed here while we were in Morris for a family wedding. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly! We were very impressed with the large breakfast area and plenty of seating. The staff was quick to refill breakfast foods and there was always coffee. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Zoe J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morris, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Dear Leslie S,
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express and Suites! We are glad you enjoyed your stay here. Thank you for noticing how clean our rooms are and how friendly our staff is! I will pass your compliments on to our housekeeping, breakfast and front desk staff. We hope to welcome you back again soon.
Brooke Olson

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Recently held a two day meeting and would recommend this property. Staff went out of their way to make everything easy. Hotel is extremely clean and well run. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Meeting room is comfortable. Parking is plentiful and the outside surroundings is safe and secure.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Zoe J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morris, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear Sally R,

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure hosting your meetings. I am glad you found the property to be very clean and the staff to be friendly and accommodating. We strive to maintain top notch guest service and cleanliness standards! We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We were staying at this hotel for buisness and the hotel staff went above and beyond to help us with our stay. They helped us unload our 15 boxes of business related items and would not take any tip. Very friendly management and staff. Will stay their again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Zoe J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morris, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear MMJ563,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on the Holiday Inn Express and Suites, Morris! Thank you for noticing how friendly our staff is. We take great pride in offering outstanding guest service and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

There's not a lot of business lodging in this area of Illinois, but it's nice to see the HI Ex lives up to it's chain expectations. The night clerk was courteous, immediately breaking away from a conversation with a friend/guest to give me her full attention when I arrived. The room was clean. The internet connection was strong. The bed was comfortable. The essential amenities were available.

I find these rooms still just a step below the Hampton Inns for the same price because of some of the finer touches on divet bedspreads, a few more bathroom essentials, and a more user-friendly internet password, and a nicer breakfast selection ... but this in no way reflects ill on the Morris HI Ex. There was nothing lacking, and I was happy to spend the night there.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Zoe J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morris, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear Brett W,
Thank you for your review. Our staff works very hard to ensure top notch cleanliness and guest service standards. I am glad you experienced this during your stay. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We had 2 rooms for a Labor Day weekend visit. The front desk attendant was very helpful when my elderly parents needed to switch to a different room when we checked in. We reported some minor issues with the room to housekeeping after our first night and they were taken care of while we were away from our room. The breakfast both mornings was good- the hot eggs and meat (bacon one day and ham the next) were hot and tasty, although we were not fans of the sausage gravy. There was a very good selection of other breakfast food as well, and it was well attended to.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear Mhenry59,
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Morris! I am glad you enjoyed our expansive hot breakfast and that you found our front desk teammate to be very helpful. We take great pride in offering only the best guest service! We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

The staff is the best I've dealt with in a long time. I travel a lot for business, but I have never met a young woman as hard working as Brooke Watland. She was so kind, friendly, and willing to do whatever it took to make sure my stay was perfect. I'd say Holiday Inn made a great choice in hiring her!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Barbturner
Zoe J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morris, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear Barbturner,

Thank you for your review and for noticing how friendly and guest service oriented our staff is. I’m so happy to hear your stay was perfect! I will pass along your compliments to our Director of Sales, Brooke. She is a great asset to our team! We hope to welcome you back soon.

Zoe Jankovic

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morris
Morris Comfort Inn
Hampton Inn Ottawa Starved Rock Area
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 7 in Ottawa

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morris? Share your experiences!