Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morris
ComfortInn
$159
$169
TownePlace Suites
All reviewsstayed herefront deskpancakesroom was cleanmeeting roombreakfast staffyogurtan updaterecommend this hotelvery nice hotelhiereunionpantryrateschain
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We stayed here for a long weekend (three nights) at the end of July. The staff was really exceptional! Upon check-in, they discovered a discrepancy between what we had booked through Orbitz vs. what was in their system. Once we got it corrected, they made sure to give me a confirmation number in case there was any billing confusion with Orbitz. Anyway, we had a few other questions/requests (are there fans available? Is there a mini fridge?). Turns out our room did not have the things we asked about but within a half hour, the maintenance guy showed up twice to deliver each item! We couldn't believe it. Most places would just say "no" and that would be the end of it.

Anyway, the room was very clean and I should note that I am very particular about cleanliness. The goosedown comforters were covered with duvet covers and even had sheets over them to protect the duvets. Nothing was out of place the entire time unless we did it!

They put on a nice breakfast buffet considering it's included in the nightly rate. It was just enough to get us going each day and they had a nice selection of foods plus decent coffee. We'll be staying here again on future trips as we have family in this area!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Zoe J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morris, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Dear snakeeye,

Thank you for your review! We are happy you had a great stay with us. Thank you for noticing how hard our staff works to ensure the best guest service and cleanliness. The duvet covers are changed between each and every guest to maintain our top notch cleanliness standards. I’m glad you enjoyed the breakfast! Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

The hotel stay was a pleasant experience. The room was very clean and comfortable and breakfast was very good. The staff was friendly and helpful. There was no hall noise or next door room noise.......that meant a good night's sleep! I do agree with another review that the price is somewhat high......but the stay was pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Zoe J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morris, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Bev D,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Morris. We appreciate your feedback. I’m so happy to hear you were very satisfied with you stay. Thank you for noticing how clean our hotel is! Our hot breakfast has a lot to choose from, and I’m glad you enjoyed it. We hope to welcome you again on your next trip through Morris.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We recently had a group of families staying at the Holiday Inn Express-Morris IL. The staff there was exceptional!! We had many extra services needed, and they went out of their way to accomodate us.
Check in was easy and quick, they started breakfast early for our group, they stored bicycles inside
for us, printed extra copies we needed......they were great!! The hotel was very clean and just what
our group needed.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Zoe J, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Morris, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Dear becca95Saybrooke_Il,

Thank you for your review! We take great pride in providing excellent guest service and I’m happy to hear we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Morris. We sincerely enjoyed hosting your group and hope to see you all again soon!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I recently had an extended stay here. The staff went out of there way to make sure my stay was comfortable. They kept me in the same room for over 2 months even after checkouts on weekends. Also since I was on an off shift schedule the cleaning staff went out of there way to take care of my room. All the amenity's are clean as is the hotel it self. Breakfast has a great selection and the breakfast staff is friendly and takes care of you. This is a well managed hotel and I think you will find you stay here very pleasant. I will recommend this hotel to our travel service. I have stayed in hotels around the world and this is one of the best.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Dear Mike K,

On behalf of the entire team at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Morris, thank you for your review! I’m so happy to hear you had a great stay with us. Thank you for noticing how clean our hotel is; our housekeeping staff works tirelessly to ensure spotless rooms and amenities. I will pass along your compliments to them. Also, thank you for noticing how friendly our staff is! We take pride in our jobs and in providing an enjoyable atmosphere for all of our guests. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I spent 12 days at your hotel while I was working in the area. Your staff was terrific in every aspect and very accommodating to my needs beings I was working overnights. This hotel defines excellence to the highest level & the staff was very helpful in directions, places to eat, and professional in their jobs.... Keep up the good work that you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 5, 2012

Dear damcampnout,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Morris for your lodging needs. Thank you for noticing how hard our staff works to ensure top notch customer service. I will certainly pass along the compliments. I know the staff enjoyed having you here and appreciated all the laughs and smiles you shared. Please come back and see us again on your next trip to Morris. We will have a hot cup of coffee and fresh cookies waiting!