“The place could be better.”
Review of Carmona's Cafe - CLOSED

Carmona's Cafe
Cuisines: American
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The place could be better.”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My wife and I both ordered the 1/3 pound cheeseburger for $5.00. If we had wanted a frozen, flavorless burger we would have went to Wal-Mart and bought a box. It is a nice place with potential. The pricing does not align with the food quality at all. Mcdonalds makes a better cheeseburger - and that's not saying much. Cafeteria food is my best description of the quality you are going to find at Carmona's. Love Monticello, so maybe this place can hire 'Restaurant Impossible' to help them out and gain customer confidence.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Nojnotae

Springfield, Illinois
“Great service, good variety, and good food.”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I went to Carmona's on a Saturday for lunch. We ate at one of the tables outside, and it was perfect under the umbrellas in the quiet square of the town. I ordered the Diet Plate, which came with some homemade vegetable beef soup. The person with me ordered the special, which was half a rack of ribs, a vegetable, and a baked potato. Everything tasted good. We cleared our plates, and the prices were right. The employees were friendly, which goes a long way!

• Visited June 2013