“Great Crab Rangoon, average main dishes”
Review of Chinese Wok

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chinese Wok
Ranked #15 of 34 Restaurants in Montgomery
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I primarily order here because of the location being the closet chinese food to me. The main dishes are average, but they do always come piping hot and are a good portion size. The crab rangoon is really good!

Reviewed May 22, 2012

Of the several Chinese restaurants in the area, this one wins hands-down for the best food. We have yet to find something we dislike. The 5-stars is entirely for the food because it really is a takeout and delivery place. While in the restaurant I have talked with people who have traveled from as far as Arlington Heights to come back for the food. Yes, it's that good and inexpensive to boot.

The best deal there is the lunch special: a ton of food rivaling the full portion that is enough to feed our family of three with some left over for lunch the next day. Since they run it between 11:00am and at least 3:00pm (I seem to remember that it goes longer but I'm being conservative). It is also the best time to get food there because there is pretty much no wait time.

They do deliver and when we have taken advantage of it the food comes faster than Jimmy-Johns: you hang up the phone and the next thing you know someone is walking up the driveway with your food.

My longest wait at the counter was 1/2 hour on a Saturday night and they gave me a free soda while I was waiting. I don't know if they do this for everybody but they know us pretty well there so it may be the perk of a long-time loyal customer.

Reviewed September 2, 2011

The food is great & they provide very large portions at affordable prices. Take out is a must, very small seating area inside - only 2 booths. The service is usually very slow, especially on Friday & Saturday night. Expect to wait an hour for your food on busy nights!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook