“Good eats and very customer service oriented management”

Petey's Pub & Grill
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Monmouth
Cuisines: American
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Good eats and very customer service oriented management”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Ate here twice in the two days that we stayed in the Americinn across the parking lot. Everyone's food was decent except for a cheeseburger I order which was overcooked. The waitress was very accommodating and removed the charge from my bill. In addition, the manager came by twice to offere her apologies and actually gave us a gift card for the trouble. That is something you really don't ever see. Highly recommend this place because they do it right!

Visited February 2013

Monmouth, Illinois
“I found my favorite dinner tonight Pot Roast Cheddar on a Soft Pretzel Bun”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Just had my new favorite meal a Petey's! The Pot Roast Cheddar on a Pretzel bun. I had the cheese served on the side, I dipped pieces of the pretzel bun in the cheese like a soft pretzel!!! The pot roast was so tender and delicious! Definitely will be back to have my NEW favorite again soon!!! Steph was great she checked with us several times during our meal making sure everything was ok and making sure our glasses were always full! Thank you and keep up the great service and food!!!

• Visited December 2012
Letts, Iowa
“fun relaxed great staff”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

we stayed at the hotel next door and they told us we could get a discount on food here. The food was awesome the staff was fun and the drinks were cold!! It was a little messy but we were also there during evening rush. GREAT PLACE!

Visited June 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
“good pub food”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

friendly and good food, close to the hotel with good prices. A nice sports bar with lots of tv's. They have a buffet as well as a full menu. It was easy to get into in my power wheelchair. I will eat at this pub again when I visit Monmouth

Visited November 2012
Kansas City, Missouri
“A welcome addition to Monmouth's restaurant choices”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Petey's is a relatively new restaurant located on Monmouth's northside on the site of the former Meling's Hotel. I had lunch with a good friend and would strongly recommend the soup of the day, salad and Jack and Coke mixed drink. The staff are fast, efficient and friendly - I felt welcomed from the time I walked in the door. The restaurant is located a very short walk from the AmericInn hotel and just a short drive from downtown. I will definately return!

• Visited October 2012