“fun relaxed great staff”

Petey's Pub & Grill
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Monmouth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 26, 2012

we stayed at the hotel next door and they told us we could get a discount on food here. The food was awesome the staff was fun and the drinks were cold!! It was a little messy but we were also there during evening rush. GREAT PLACE!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

friendly and good food, close to the hotel with good prices. A nice sports bar with lots of tv's. They have a buffet as well as a full menu. It was easy to get into in my power wheelchair. I will eat at this pub again when I visit Monmouth

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Petey's is a relatively new restaurant located on Monmouth's northside on the site of the former Meling's Hotel. I had lunch with a good friend and would strongly recommend the soup of the day, salad and Jack and Coke mixed drink. The staff are fast, efficient and friendly - I felt welcomed from the time I walked in the door. The restaurant is located a very short walk from the AmericInn hotel and just a short drive from downtown. I will definately return!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Only went there once with the kids. My husband had to watch football there on that day. The food was average. Between Petey's and Buffalo Wild Wing, definitely the latter.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

The food is average bar food. Service is exceptionally SLOW. And it's really loud all the time. If you want to drink and watch a game, this is probably your place. But with so few family friendly eateries in Monmouth, I was hoping this wouldn't be such a Sport-o type environment. It's hard to go there and actually talk to each other sometimes.