“Don't know what the fuss is about”
Review of Super 8 Monee

Super 8 Monee
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Monee
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I have stayed at several Super 8 motels, and no, they are not as pretty as the Holiday Inn, but they aren't horrible either. Nor are they as expensive as the Holiday Inn. We needed a comfortable, clean bed for one night at a budget price, and that's what we got. The room was clean, towels and bedding were fine, the service was fine, and the location was great, being just off the I-57.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 24, 2011

We needed a room and this was just the place we needed it. Next door is the pilot truck stop for fuel and the petro is nearby also. Room was clean, standard room, front desk clerk kind of slow, but overall good quality and great nights sleep.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed August 2, 2011

I check in on the August 1st, the lady that worked that evening was very nice, I asked her what time does breakfast start in the morning and she said at 6:00 and ends at 9:00 I said
"thank you". I'm on a business trip so i stayed up late to do paper work I called down around 2:30am to set up a wake up call, I couldn't get an answer. I went downstairs to get some additional towels and their was no one at the desk and I picked up the phone dial 0 still no answer. I woke up at 5:45 got dress went downstairs to check out and still there was no one at the desk and it was 6:15am and their was no coffee made or breakfast, I started calling again, so I said never mind... I don't know what kind of business this Super 8 is running but I stay at Super 8's all the time but I will never stay here again or recommend a Super 8 ever again!!!!!!!!!!! I feel it was poor guest service

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank suzyQ60811
Reviewed July 28, 2011

After a very long day of travel we needed somewhere to stay ASAP. Unfortunately we stayed here. On the surface it's ok but looking further it's pretty nasty. Dirty shower and an overall dirty feeling to the place. Wish we could have found something better.

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank Jennifer V
Reviewed May 25, 2011

The clerk who took my reservation and also checked me in was wonderful and extremely helpful! She really could not do enough for me!! However, what a difference the next morning. The night clerk explained their policy and procedure for extending a stay beyond the check out time. I did as she told me and contacted the desk clerk the next morning. She kept putting me off with an answer and finally said we could only have 1 hour. I was told we could add extra hours for an hourly rate. The morning desk clerk proceeded to turn off our A/C unit after she forced me to pay for another night even though we only needed a couple hours. She was rude and very unprofessional! I called the following Monday and talked to the general manager, who was very professional and apologetic. She corrected the error and refunded the extra night's charge! The room was ok...not great...it has a small truck parking lot next to the Petro truck stop so convenient for truckers and their loved ones.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wolfangel
Reviewed August 10, 2010

The hotel was a bit rickety. Not enough attention was paid to details. It may be a discount chain but there is no excuse for not making sure that the bedding, shower and floors are clean. It felt like we were sleeping on soft cardboard and we had to have the clerk come up and get our television working. If you are tired and in a bind, stay there. But if you have time to find another room at a better hotel...do it.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monee
Quality Inn
Magnuson Hotel Bourbonnais
#3 of 6 in Bourbonnais
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Manteno
Super 8 Bourbonnais/Kankakee Area

Been to Super 8 Monee? Share your experiences!