Fairfield Inn Moline
$104
$81
$72
QualityInn
La Quinta Inn Moline Airport(Moline)(Great Value!)
$53
La Quinta
$101
HIExpress.com
All reviewsmarriott standardslarge mallacross the streetpet feewafflesfresh fruitshort driverock islandshopping mallwould stay here againgreat place to stayhot tubcerealrepairchainratesmicrowave
Reviewed March 20, 2012

I stayed at this location with some co-workers. I have to say that thru my travels this is the nicest staff I have came across. Everyone from the Managers to the housekeepers are helpful and friendly. The hotel is very clean but a bit outdated.

Great staff great value!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Very helpful staff. Kitchen is always stocked with fresh coffee, tea and condiments plus fresh fruit. really convenient to the airport

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 13, 2011

There was nothing really wrong with this hotel, but it was on the pricey side for a Fairfield property, and definitely on the low end of that scale in terms of amenities. The only major issue was an intermittently malfunctioning telephone - as a result, we missed our wake-up call in the morning. Neighborhood isn't great, and the location is a bit hard to find. Rooms were OK, but the creature comforts (TV, room furnishings, etc.) were on low end of the scale. Staff was civil. Bed were really comfortable, however - high-end mattresses and padding.

If I had pad $80 for the room, it would have most adequate, but the charge was considerably more without the corresponding increase in value. Due to the airport location, I suspect the charges get jacked up during the week - if that's the case, you may want to stay at a different property on those nights if cost is a concern

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I had the chance to meet Steve or maybe Steven on my visit there. My relatives and I were returning to hotel after my aunts birthday party. We were very lost. At 2 atempts with a service station and a customer we remained lost. I called the hotel and Steven answered the phone. He not only gave us directions, but insisted he stay on the phone with us, untill we arrived. Wow great associate.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank ABE1950
Reviewed September 8, 2011

We stayed here because we frequently use Marriott properties, but his is one the Marriott could work on. The desk clerk was a great guy and helpful, but this is below Fairfield Inn standards.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple