Radisson on John Deere Commons
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$119
$93
HIExpress.com
$98
$99
La Quinta Inn Moline Airport(Moline)(Great Value!)
$59
Hotels.com
$116
Priceline
$58
Hotels.com
All reviewssleep numbertgi fridaysmississippi rivergreat locationiwireless centeracross the streetthe quad citieshockey gamejohn deere commonswithin walking distancesausage pattiesnice hotelking suiterock island arsenaldowntown molinerestaurants and barsaugustana college
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had our wedding guests stay at this hotel and all had a great experience. The person we worked with on our rooming list was extremely competent and responsive. The free shuttle and continental breakfast were nice. Overall - our guests seemed happy! Unfortunately, my husband and my suite was located next to the elevator so we were woken up throughout the night by the elevator. Moreover, the sleep number bed was broken - one side would inflate to maximum capacity while the other side would deflate to minimum capacity. When we called about the bed - the person at the front desk advised we unplug/re plug it in - and when that wouldn't work they would not relocate us. Needless to say - we took turns sleeping on the couch. We planned to stay two nights - we checked out the next day and went to the Blackhawk.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Stayed here for five nights on a business trip last week. I had a one bedroom suite on the 5th floor.

The room was very clean and had recently been remodeled. The wireless in the rooms is super fast and the breakfast in the morning was also good.

There are many restaurants within walking distance in the downtown.

The only negative is the lack of electrical plugins at the computer desk.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2014

We've stayed in this hotel several times when visiting family; it has so many things we desire that we keep coming back both in summer and winter. They have 2 room suites which are roomy and great for separating the kids from the parents at night; they have a great hot breakfast with ample seating room; a TGI Fridays connected so you can have full meals all day long; and its right across street from John Deere commons and other restaurants and attractions downtown. My kids love walking along the Mississippi River or taking the water taxi. My husband loves the sleep number beds and its always nice and quiet. Hotel staff is very helpful. Will come back again.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Not sure if it was just the day or the staff or what, but we had the most painful check in here that we have ever had in all our hotel stays. Staff were courteous but just real slow and seemed overwhelmed, perhaps somebody called in sick or something and they were under staffed. Anyway, as we never let too much bother us or ruin our trips, once that was sorted we really enjoyed our room (the second one we got !) Sleep number beds, very comfortable, room was clean and well appointed, lots of plug ins for charging all of our 800 devices !! Internet speed was good. Attached to TGI Fridays which was handy as we just ate there - very rarely do we eat on hotel properties. Even though our check in was horrible I still rated this property excellent as it could have been a bad day. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Rooms Division M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Thank you for choosing the Radisson on John Deere Commons for your recent stay in the Quad Cities.

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. Your comments are very important to continued improvement of our services.

I was interested to note the remark you made concerning slow check in and have shared your comments with the appropriate staff. I do appreciate your patience during the check in process, and assure you that is not typical of the level of service at this property. Your comments have been heard and the feedback is much appreciated.

We look forward to the next opportunity to provide you with Radisson hospitality.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I frequently travel to the Quad Cities for business and primarily stay at the Blackhawk. However, they were booked so I chose the Radisson. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised by the level of service provided and the cleanliness of the hotel. The rooms are great and spacious with very gorgeous bathrooms and sleep number beds. TGI Fridays is co-located and delivers food that can be charged to the room. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. They also have a very clean swimming pool and gym with actual working equipment. Free bottled water is provided in the rooms and downstairs in the lobby which was a nice touch along with refrigerators in the room. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the free breakfast could be improved. However, I guess you get what you don't pay for lol. I definitely plan on staying here again in the future.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a sleep number adjustable bed.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business