“My choice for Moline” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Moline
Hopkins, Minnesota
“My choice for Moline”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

This was my second time at the Radisson on John Deere Commons and once again it was a pleasant stay. I checked in early evening and the front desk staff was quick and curteous. My room was lovely and just what I needed after a long days travel. The breakfast is always appreciated as I can walk down and eat there or take something back to my room if I choose. The TGI Friday's attached is a convenient place for dinner as well.

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the elevator, as if you are right next to it you will hear it through th...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Suzie H
Rooms Division M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Radisson on John Deere Commons for your recent stay in the Quad Cities.

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to our continued success. We pride ourselves on the excellent job our front desk team does to make a guest feel welcome, as well the clean and comfortable rooms. I am glad you were able to enjoy our breakfast options.

We look forward to the next opportunity to provide you with Radisson hospitality.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

This was extremely convenient for us when we went to a concert at the iWireless Center. I'd definitely do it again. The room was spacious and clean. My only compliant, and it's a big one, is that when we arrived at 4pm the hallway was lined with people's room service dishes. They need to patrol the halls and remove these immediately. It's unsightly. When we returned from dinner at 7pm some of the dishes right outside out door had been removed but not all. :P

• Stayed February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
We regret that we did not meet all of your expectations. We strive to provide a great experience for every guest that chooses to stay with us. We are successful most of the time and I assure you this is not typical of the level of service provided here. I am glad you enjoyed the convenience of our location adjacent to the iWireless Center and recognized the cleanliness of our property. Thank you for taking time to rate us on TripAdvisor and we hope that we may have a chance to welcome you back.
Dubuque, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

We like to stay in this hotel when we attend events at the IWireless Center in Moline. It is right next to the event center which makes it very convenient! Rooms are clean, comfortable, and updated. They have a free, light breakfast in the morning. The staff behind the desk at check-in were very friendly.

Room Tip: We liked our king room with sofa sleeper. It was very big, two tvs, wireless internet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Rooms Division M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay while attending the concert at iWireless Center. We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!
Olathe, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed at the Radisson on John Deere Commons while on a business trip to Moline in January. The hotel was located downtown right next to the iWireless Arena and offered nice views of the river. Local downtown restaurants were a convenient walk from the hotel, there is also a T.G.I.Friday’s located in the hotel.
The lobby was clean and modern, as was my bedroom. The maid service did a nice job keeping the room up. The room featured a sitting area with a desk and a television. The bed was in a separate room and also featured a television. The bed, a Sleep Number, was quite comfortable.
Breakfast was hot and featured quite a few choices. The breakfast area, though quite busy, was kept clean.
The one complaint, and this is something small, is the “closet” in the room – as in, there isn’t a closet. There is a bar for hanging clothes is located between the wall and the bedroom window and is approximately 4 feet off the ground – if you had a long dress it would not be able to hang up without dragging the bottom on the ground. There is a small shelf located above the bar.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!
Huntsville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I had to stay overnight in Moline and chose this hotel because of the short walk from the bus station. I did not have any expectations but I was really pleased with my choice! The lobby was beautifully decorated. The reception staff were friendly and professional. My room was large with two queen beds. It was attractively decorated with flat panel television, refrigerator, and clean. The air beds are nice if you have never slept on one before. The bathroom was average and very clean as well. My room was on the top floor with a view of the river and the KONE building. The room was virtually sound proof and the only noise I heard was a young child crying. A child's cries can pierce through anything. :-0

The breakfast had a good variety and comparable to other hotels I have visited but the dining area was very nicely arranged and comfortable. If patrons prefer a more catered to breakfast TGIF had menus on each table with their selections. I like that TGIF was attached to the hotel with a special door for hotel guests using a room key.

I did not use the pool but saw a family heading to the pool. I also saw that towels are provided poolside. There is a business center and a fitness center as well.

The only negative I noticed is not something the hotel has control over outside. Due to the winter weather the birds nest in the trees and the bird poo piles up. It is really gross but knowing in advance not to walk under the trees would help. Definitely don't look up to see what is making all the droppings because they are there. :-)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Rooms Division M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this review, January 7, 2013

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to our continued success. We pride ourselves on the excellent job our housekeeping and maintenance department do to maintain a clean, updated property. I am glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and TGI Friday's.

Plymouth, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Need to stop in for a business trip. A very nice place along the Mississippi river. Wished it was the summer so I can walk around the grounds and enjoy the shops. Room was very nice but lighting for reading was poor. Staff friendly.

Forgot eating at TGIF attached to the hotel. Walk across the street to Johnny's Steakhouse. Great food and service.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
Rooms Division M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this review, December 13, 2012

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to our continued success. This area is lovely during the Summer, I hope you will be able to come back and take that walk or sit outside at TGI Friday's and enjoy a meal and the river view.

Nevada, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Excellent hotel in safe central location. Staff , cleanliness, quiet, and beds, all were superior in this well priced facility. Walk to multiple good restaurants. Attached Fridays was a bonus..............

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Rooms Division M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this review, December 3, 2012

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to our continued success. I am glad you were able to enjoy the variety of restaurants within walking distance of the property, as well notice the excellent cleanliness and condition of our property.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Moline
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Moline
Holiday Inn Express Moline - Quad Cities
Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport
Hotel Blackhawk, Autograph Collection
Holiday Inn Rock Island - Quad Cities
Hilton Garden Inn Bettendorf / Quad Cities

Been to Radisson on John Deere Commons? Share your experiences!