Radisson on John Deere Commons
$93
$89
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

$85
QualityInn
$135
$104
$101
La Quinta Inn Moline Airport(Moline)(Great Value!)
$62
$93
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

All reviewssleep numbertgi fridaysmississippi rivergreat locationiwireless centerthe quad citieshockey gamedirectly across the streetjohn deere commonswithin walking distancesausage pattiesnice hotelking suitedowntown molinerock island arsenalrestaurants and barsaugustana college
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We like to stay in this hotel when we attend events at the IWireless Center in Moline. It is right next to the event center which makes it very convenient! Rooms are clean, comfortable, and updated. They have a free, light breakfast in the morning. The staff behind the desk at check-in were very friendly.

Room Tip: We liked our king room with sofa sleeper. It was very big, two tvs, wireless internet.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Rooms Division M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay while attending the concert at iWireless Center. We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed at the Radisson on John Deere Commons while on a business trip to Moline in January. The hotel was located downtown right next to the iWireless Arena and offered nice views of the river. Local downtown restaurants were a convenient walk from the hotel, there is also a T.G.I.Friday’s located in the hotel.
The lobby was clean and modern, as was my bedroom. The maid service did a nice job keeping the room up. The room featured a sitting area with a desk and a television. The bed was in a separate room and also featured a television. The bed, a Sleep Number, was quite comfortable.
Breakfast was hot and featured quite a few choices. The breakfast area, though quite busy, was kept clean.
The one complaint, and this is something small, is the “closet” in the room – as in, there isn’t a closet. There is a bar for hanging clothes is located between the wall and the bedroom window and is approximately 4 feet off the ground – if you had a long dress it would not be able to hang up without dragging the bottom on the ground. There is a small shelf located above the bar.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I had to stay overnight in Moline and chose this hotel because of the short walk from the bus station. I did not have any expectations but I was really pleased with my choice! The lobby was beautifully decorated. The reception staff were friendly and professional. My room was large with two queen beds. It was attractively decorated with flat panel television, refrigerator, and clean. The air beds are nice if you have never slept on one before. The bathroom was average and very clean as well. My room was on the top floor with a view of the river and the KONE building. The room was virtually sound proof and the only noise I heard was a young child crying. A child's cries can pierce through anything. :-0

The breakfast had a good variety and comparable to other hotels I have visited but the dining area was very nicely arranged and comfortable. If patrons prefer a more catered to breakfast TGIF had menus on each table with their selections. I like that TGIF was attached to the hotel with a special door for hotel guests using a room key.

I did not use the pool but saw a family heading to the pool. I also saw that towels are provided poolside. There is a business center and a fitness center as well.

The only negative I noticed is not something the hotel has control over outside. Due to the winter weather the birds nest in the trees and the bird poo piles up. It is really gross but knowing in advance not to walk under the trees would help. Definitely don't look up to see what is making all the droppings because they are there. :-)

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Rooms Division M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Radisson on John Deere Commons for your recent stay in the Quad Cities.

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to our continued success. We pride ourselves on the excellent job our housekeeping and maintenance department do to maintain a clean, updated property. I am glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and TGI Friday's.

We look forward to the next opportunity to provide you with Radisson hospitality.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Need to stop in for a business trip. A very nice place along the Mississippi river. Wished it was the summer so I can walk around the grounds and enjoy the shops. Room was very nice but lighting for reading was poor. Staff friendly.

Forgot eating at TGIF attached to the hotel. Walk across the street to Johnny's Steakhouse. Great food and service.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Rooms Division M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to our continued success. This area is lovely during the Summer, I hope you will be able to come back and take that walk or sit outside at TGI Friday's and enjoy a meal and the river view.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Excellent hotel in safe central location. Staff , cleanliness, quiet, and beds, all were superior in this well priced facility. Walk to multiple good restaurants. Attached Fridays was a bonus..............

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Rooms Division M, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to our continued success. I am glad you were able to enjoy the variety of restaurants within walking distance of the property, as well notice the excellent cleanliness and condition of our property.