Radisson on John Deere Commons
$118
Country Inn
$85
$98
La Quinta Inn Moline Airport(Moline)(Great Value!)
$59
La Quinta
$93
$116
$58
Hotels.com
$99
$96
All reviewssleep numbertgi fridaysmississippi rivergreat locationiwireless centeracross the streetthe quad citieshockey gamejohn deere commonswithin walking distancesausage pattiesnice hotelking suiterock island arsenaldowntown molinerestaurants and barsaugustana college
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 12, 2011

The rooms are fine, as well as the amenities, however the front desk staff needs work in the customer service department! (no complaints about housekeeping)
What was my favorite experience? Well I greatly enjoyed booking a hotel shuttle from the airport but liked paying for a cab instead 1 1/2 hours after my scheduled pick up time (and having the front desk girl tell me that they were there, but I msut have missed them even though my flight arrived early.) Or maybe it was the attitude we got everytime me or someone in our party (there was a block of rooms) asked a question for directions or information from the front desk staff. Hey people who work behind counters in hotels - guess what, the folks staying in your hotel don't know the way around (especially with road construction detours every other block) and we rely on your help sometimes! Also the printers in the business center was down (have been down we were told) and there were some problems getting our boarding passes for our return flights. Luckily we eventually were able to - but this should not have been an issue to start with. If you have a business center - make sure it works, OK?

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank dseavisit
KimberlyFOM, Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2011

Thank you for choosing the Radisson on John Deere Commons for your recent stay in the Quad Cities.

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about our property. Feedback from our guests is so very important to the continued improvement of our services.

After reviewing your comments I was interested to note the remark you made concerning the delay in your transportation to the hotel. Please accept my apology for the confusion with your arrival at the airport. We do make every attempt to pick up our guests based upon the information provided. I was surprised to hear that you encountered rude staff when asking for directions, I assure you that is not typical behavior for this property. We are continually ranked in the top 5 of Radisson properties in the North Americas and pride ourselves by the level of service on a consistent basis.

Please be aware your comments were heard and will be addressed. Please accept my apology for any inconvenience. I look forward to the next opportunity to provide you with Radisson hospitality.

Reviewed September 16, 2011

My wife and I stayed for two-nights in a one bedroom suite. The room was spacious and included those extras that make traveling so much easier than it once was (e.g., a mini-refrigerator, microwave, good lighting, etc.) The room was kept immaculately clean. A free buffet breakfast is offered each morning. The hotel has a nice sized pool and hot tub and a small exercise room. When we asked at the front desk for dinner recommendations, we found they had a binder that contained menus from a number of local places. (I don't think many hotels offer this added service.) The employee at the front desk also gave his personal recommendation for ``Johnny's Italian Steak House'' about a block from the hotel. It was a wonderful suggestion. When we return to the area, we will certainly stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor and had a partial view of the Mississippi River. Very pretty views in the morning and evening.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to our continued success. I am happy to see that you were able to enjoy our various amenities and the excellent variety of dining choices in the area. We do the best we can to provide our guests with the information they will need to enjoy their visit to Moline.

We look forward to the next opportunity to provide you with Radisson hospitality.

Reviewed September 8, 2011

large rooms, clean. inexpensive convienient location if doing tour of john deere. breakfast was included. breakfast was a large selection

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
KimberlyFOM, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2011

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about our property. Feedback from our guests is very important to our continued success. We pride ourselves on the excellent job our housekeeping department does to maintain a clean property. On behalf of our entire staff I am glad you did enjoy our breakfast options and the convenience of our location to John Deere facilties.

Reviewed August 31, 2011

Ok room but overpriced. Sleep number bed is pretty much of a joke. The mattress raises and lowers as you push the desired buttons to get it "harder" or "softer"...this "technology" is better in theory than practice. Doesn't work well,. I wouldn't stay in a "sleep number bed" hotel room again, and again, the room is ok but overpriced for what it was.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Peachsammy
KimberlyFOM, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2011

Thank you for choosing the Radisson on John Deere Commons for your recent visit to the Quad Cities. We also appreciate the time you took to provide feedback.

I see that you were not happy with the bed during your recent stay with us. Radisson has made the Sleep Number bed by Select Comfort our signature bed and the feedback has been very positive, however, there are guests like your self that do not care for the bed. For that reason, the hotel does offer an alternative traditional mattress. The next time that you plan to visit the Quad Cities and will be staying at our hotel, please feel free to request that room type. We will be more than happy to do everything possible to make your stay with us pleasurable.

We appreciate your patronage and hope to have a future opportunity to serve you with genuine Radisson hospitality and service.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

My fiance and I recently stayed at the Radisson in Moline for 2 nights. We were there for a job interview and the hotel was chosen for us...great choice!
At check in there was some confusion over our reservation but the matter was resolved quickly and professionally..with a room upgrade! We stayed in a King Suite that had a separate living area with a fridge and microwave. Room was very clean, comfortable and had upgraded features like flat screen TV's. We sort of had a view of the Mississippi (if you looked to the right).
The hotel has a pool at fitness centre that we used. Pool area was very clean and well kept. There is an outdoor area..but..oddly you could go out there from the pool but to get back in you had to walk through the lobby. Not the most convenient in a bathing suit!
The hotel offers breakfast every morning and it is far superior to what I've experienced at other included continental breakfasts that hotels offer. A lot of variety of breads, cereals, yogurt and fruit. There was a waffle maker and the second morning included sausages and eggs.
There is a TGI Friday's attached to the hotel,,,it is typical of all TGI Friday's! Nice to have it right there and has a patio overlooking the river. Apart from Friday's we also ate at two local restaurants which are within walking distance of the hotel. River House (for lunch) which was nothing special but not bad either and Johnny's Italian Steakhouse (for dinner) which was really good.
The hotel is right across from the iWireless Center (where they have hockey and concerts) as well as the John Deere Pavilion (you can go look at tractors and stuff on display..saw lots of kids there).
If you need to be in the Quad City/Moline area I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank melmo1
KimberlyFOM, Manager at Radisson on John Deere Commons, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2011

I would also like to thank you for taking the time to post a review about our property. Feedback from our guests is so very important to our continued success.