La Quinta Inn Moline Airport
Radisson
$72
QualityInn
$101
All reviewsrestaurant next doorroom was cleanmontana jacksoutdoor poolwafflesmoline airportstaff was friendlybiscuits and gravygreat pricewould stay here againpleasant staycontinental breakfastthe quad citiesgas stationconvenient locationeasy accessbreakfast area
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We checked in on Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013 for my graduation at the iWireless Center, and the hotel was very neat and clean from the street into the lobby. I can't THANK Dianah(sp), Lisa, and Ray for making us feel so at home. They were more than willing to accommodate our stay. If you are traveling through the area and need somewhere to rest your head, please consider the LaQuinta Inn Moline Airport location. Thanks for all you do!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
A La Quinta traveler
Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
Reviewed September 24, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have stayed at several La Quinta's in the past, including this one I am writing about. From the moment I walked up to the desk, I dealt with rudeness with the desk clerk who talked in a loud voice that others in the lobby heard everything she said to me ( I had made the reservations 2 days prior and have brought wrong credit card and would not accept cash until I could call to transfer monies into the account card I had with me.She did apologized later, But it was still degrading when others are near and can hear her talking to me in a raised voice. I had a medical emergency that required to go to the hospital the night before check out. After returning back to the hotel from hospital in the middle of the night.I wanted to sleep long enough so I could make it home as quickly as possible to get to our family doctor. I rushed that morning to make sure everything was packed, I bagged up all garbage. Placed all dirty linen together, to make house cleaning job easier, but when I left, I did not realize I had left my cell phone charging in the room I was staying in. I made a special trip all the way back to the hotel today to retrieve my phone, only to be given a broken phone and no one knew where the charger was at. When I got in the car there were small pieces of wire falling out of it. Though I bought my phone 2 yrs ago and paid over 350.00, to replace it now it is $168.00. I will never go to a La Quinta ever again. By far this one is the worse one I have stayed at. And I have been to several . Now I have to spend money to replace a phone that house keeping found and was turned into office yet, no one knows how phone was damaged or what happened to charger that was attached to phone.
I recommend to all even if it means you have to pay a little more, go to another hotel that is friendly and trustworthy. Will be sending a letter to main headquarters and will write this review on every site I can find.

Room Tip: Do not go to this hotel. If you have to spend a few more dollars for another hotel, Spend the money.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Room was very clean,HD tv channels were good,beds were very comfortable,nice forceful shower(not a wimpy low pressure spray like too many hotels).Breakfast was ok ,but not enough hot food choices.Hot instant coffee?Seriously,at least make some real brewed coffee...

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple