“Nice Hotel-quiet rest”

Best Western Airport Inn
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Moline
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stayed at the Best Western in Moline,IL for two nights. Our visit to Moline was two-fold as we were looking forward to our John Deere factory tour but the true reason to come to Moline was as a meeting place for my husband to re-unite with one of his Vietnam buddies after 43 years. Those moments are priceless and having a nice quiet hotel lobby makes a great meeting and greeting place. We spent a couple of hours in the lobby uninterruped. The staff was great and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The laundry room was convenient and the continental breakfast was a great way to start the day. For me...having the Ben Franklin Craft Store right next door was a super PLUS....you could just walk across the lawn and there you were.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Harshad P, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Thank you for your review I am happy that you chose us to accommodate your husbands reunion with his Vietnam buddy. I am also very glad that you enjoyed the Ben Franklin store next door (It is a wonderful store!). Thank you for your time and we hope you stay with us again on your next trip to Moline.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

A nice place to rest your head for the evening. The desk staff was friendly. Didn't use any of the amenities. The place was quiet for a restful night sleep. Pool area looked nice too. Would recommend staying.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Harshad P, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

I’m happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay at our hotel. Thank you for the review, and do stop by again.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I was very satisfied with my recent stay in the Best Western Airport Motel. The room was clean and nicely furnished. It had a decent TV and wireless internet access. The staff was courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Harshad P, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. It is a pleasure to hear when guests are satisfied with their stay and compliment our employee’s hard work. Thank you.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I stayed 2 nights at this BW near the airport. It was clean, appeared to have new carpet,paint, in rooms and hallways. I myself don't like the wall heat/ac because they do make a lot of noise and run all the time. Would be nice if hotels could get rid of those. But, it did keep me warm. Bedding could be updated-it was looking a bit dated and dull. Close to eating places, fast-food, ihop,denny etc... and a mall. I did not eat the provided breakfast, but did see the seating area was clean, but small.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the review and your comments. Please know that we are gradually updating our bedding and drafting plans for our next renovation. We hope to see you again on your next visit and hope to meet your expectations.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I stayed here when returning for my mother's funeral. My hope was for a clean comfortable room at a reasonable price and Best Western delivered. The breakfast was OK, coffee was good, I would have preferred whole milk to half and half or 2% for my coffee the pancake machine was nice, but the pancakes did not measure up to what you can get at any restaurant. Denny's is right across the street if you want a big breakfast. The only negative is that the room doors slam shut loudly if a guest does not close them wit a bit of care. That did awaken me a couple times.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

On behalf of my staff and myself, we convey our sincerest condolences for you and your family. I am glad that we were able to deliver what you expected. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This hotel was recommended by a nearby university which I was visiting. The room was very clean and comfortable. You can tell they put a big emphasis on comfort and extremely good service. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. I had not stayed at a Best Western for many years and the quality of this property was a enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Harshad P, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you gave us a chance to accommodate you during your stay in Moline. We hope your university visit was a success. Thank you.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Room was beautiful, large and comfortable. Other than a very bright light in the parking lot lighting up our room and the "elephant" clomping around in the room above us, the room was excellent. I would recommend a room NOT on the parking lot side of the building. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Harshad P, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your room. I apologize for the disturbance caused by the guest above you. If we could accommodate you any better please do not hesitate to ask on your next stay. Thank you for your review.