“Wish we could have stayed longer.”

Best Western Airport Inn
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Moline
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff were friendly, the room was clean and spacious, and quiet. The only problem is that there was no elevator. The breakfast was clean and well presented, and we were quite impressed when the manager came out to chat with us and other patrons while eating breakfast. He was obviously caring about his guests well being.

Room Tip: If you have trouble lifting luggage ask for a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
bwairportinn, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Thank you for the review. I enjoyed our conversation and am glad your stay at the hotel was pleasant. I apologize for not having an elevator on our property, I hope that it is comforting to know that we are working on adding an elevator to the property. Thank you again for the review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

My family and I stayed at this Best Western while passing through the area and it to be a great place to stay. The employees were all high quality and very friendly. The beds were fine as was the room. The free breakfast in the morning was a great start to my next day of driving. This was a great place to stay for someone passing through the area.

Room Tip: Get a room on the first floor.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
bwairportinn, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

We appreciate your review and your comments about our staff. We are glad to have helped you start your day in a great way.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

First night of our usual relocation from the south east to the north west. Picked this place because of the previous reviews and it has certainly earned all the good ones. Room was clean, a good size and comfortable. Would stay here again if we come this way on our future relocation trips

Room Tip: If you don't have a bunch of heavy stuff take a 2nd floor room as the ceilings/2nd floor floors...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
bwairportinn, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you for the review. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations during your stay. We look forward to making our property your usual stop during your relocation trips. Thank you

Reviewed March 20, 2013

For the most part the hotel was ok. There were several things I liked and several things I did not. First when I arrived to the hotel I was placed on the second floor. Not so much a problem except for the fact that there was no elevator?? They did place me on the first floor after my "What the heck??? You must be insane to think I am dragging my bags up and down those stairs twice a day??" lecture I gave them. The room was clean (yayy housekeeping!) and they had my fav makeup removing wipes! That alone almost made my whole stay. Now the VHS player in the room and the fake flowers kind of reminded me that I was in an older hotel. Breakfast was not great but the rate, location and quietness was!

Room Tip: Don't stay next to the stairs on the first floor. halfway down the hall.The light is very noisy...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

I appreciate your review. I am glad that we were able to accommodate your first floor request. I do apologize for the inconvenience of not providing an elevator. Thank you for the pictures and the comment of our spotless rooms I will make sure to pass the message along to our housekeepers.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

The room was spotless. Our room was 225,it was perfect. The beds were huge with 4 pillows on them. No complaints, we'll go back. We stayed on a Friday night,it was noise free. The airport is really close,less than 2 miles. We ate breakfast and it was great. Did not go away hungry. There is a shopping center nearby and alot of places to eat.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear you enjoy our pillows and breakfast. Next time you are in town please give us a call, we would like to accommodate you.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Made the decision to stay based on Best Western logo. Hadn't booked ahead but got a decent room. Very nice staff on check in and check out. Located close to airport but didn't hear a thing. No on site restaurant but food available across the street.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
bwairportinn, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We would also like to thank you for choosing to stay with Best Western. Hope to see you on your next trip.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

I wasn't expecting much, but I was very pleased. In fact they upgraded our room to accommodate a last minute request. It was a nice stay for a good price. The staff was pleasant and breakfast was good.

• Stayed: March 2013

We appreciate your review. We were happy to be able to accommodate your request. Please do not hesitate to call us for future reservations.