Best Western Airport Inn
Hotels.com
$89
$81
$93
La Quinta Inn Moline Airport(Moline)(Great Value!)
$59
$116
Travelocity
$99
$96
$57
$55
Agoda.com
All reviewsno elevatorpancake machineomeletroom was cleanthe quad citiesshopping mallwonderful stayacross the streetvisit familyhome away from homefirst floorhot breakfastplace to stayeggsstayed nightsnice surprisewould recommend this hotel to anyone
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2012

First time staying at this motel and I must say I was impressed. The room was CLEAN... spotless... linens and towels were also clean and in an excellent condition. My room had a mini-fridge, mircrowave, coffee pot, and of course a TV. The selection of channels was great. I did not use the pool or hot tub so I cannot comment on those areas of the motel. My room's AC was set at 72 when I arrived. Breakfast was a positive experience also... pancakes, yogurt, pastries, fruit, scrambled eggs, sausage, toast, cereal, milk, coffee and juice. I would highly recommend this location if you are traveling through Quad Cities area.

There is also a mall and a number of nice eating establishments within minutes of this motel. There is a Denny's across the street, but there is a much better selection a few blocks away.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank littleoney
bwairportinn, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciated it. Hope to see you soon and also that you have time to enjoy our pool next time. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Our family stayed here passing through Illinois. The room was very spacious and clean. The staff had the air conditioning on to welcome us to a wonderfully cool room. The pool was nice, a little on the cool side, but with the hot weather we were having it felt great. The hotel offers a free breakfast in the morning. They offer the usual cereal, yogurt, eggs, sausage, etc, but the big hit for my kids was the pancake maker.
The staff was friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank krista115
bwairportinn, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay and the children our pancake machine. Thank you so much for your review.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. It was clean, it was quiet, it was nice. There is not too much more that I can say about it, it is just a very nice little hotel. The pool was cold, though, that is the only negative thing that I can say about it.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Meesh49
bwairportinn, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2012

I’m glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We strive to make every stay a comfortable one. I apologize that the pool temperature was not warmer. We greatly appreciate your review.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. The bed was awesome. I have never slept so good at a hotel before. Hotel is newly remodeled. The carpet is beautiful! There is a Denny's across the street, but the breakfast bar in the lobby was so good that we ate in the lobby for free. They have danishes, eggs, sausage, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, coffee, orange juice, apple juice, fresh fruit, yogurt. You won't leave hungry. There is an indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi too. We will definitely be staying here again the next time we go to Illinois.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Heather_D_D_13
bwairportinn, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

I am very glad you enjoyed our bed. Our beds are custom made for ultimate comfort. Thank you so much for such a nice review. Have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

We have stayed at this Best Western three times, and every time the facility has been clean, service has been good, breakfast is good. We have enjoyed the pool and hot tub.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with this Best Western!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Like-Clean-Rooms
Management response:Responded July 7, 2012

I’m glad you enjoyed your stay once again, we love having people back to stay with us. Thanks for the review and hope to see you soon.