“So nice!”

Best Western Airport Inn
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Moline
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I had a wonderful stay at this hotel. It was clean, it was quiet, it was nice. There is not too much more that I can say about it, it is just a very nice little hotel. The pool was cold, though, that is the only negative thing that I can say about it.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Meesh49
bwairportinn, General Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2012

I’m glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We strive to make every stay a comfortable one. I apologize that the pool temperature was not warmer. We greatly appreciate your review.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. The bed was awesome. I have never slept so good at a hotel before. Hotel is newly remodeled. The carpet is beautiful! There is a Denny's across the street, but the breakfast bar in the lobby was so good that we ate in the lobby for free. They have danishes, eggs, sausage, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, coffee, orange juice, apple juice, fresh fruit, yogurt. You won't leave hungry. There is an indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi too. We will definitely be staying here again the next time we go to Illinois.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Heather_D_D_13
bwairportinn, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

I am very glad you enjoyed our bed. Our beds are custom made for ultimate comfort. Thank you so much for such a nice review. Have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

We have stayed at this Best Western three times, and every time the facility has been clean, service has been good, breakfast is good. We have enjoyed the pool and hot tub.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with this Best Western!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Like-Clean-Rooms
Management response:Responded July 7, 2012

I’m glad you enjoyed your stay once again, we love having people back to stay with us. Thanks for the review and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I thought the Best Western I stayed in was very good. It was clean and the staff were very friendly. There should have been more food in the breakfast area. The mornings I was there, there was some kind of ball team. The took over the dining area, were very loud, and overtook the food. it was difficult to get any food so I just had a cup of coffee.

Room Tip: Avoid the room by the laundry room and across from the pool. The room is too humid.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank QClady
Management response:Responded July 3, 2012

I am glad you had an overall good experience while staying at our hotel. We were fairly busy the morning of your stay and I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with breakfast, along with the overcrowded breakfast area. We really appreciate your review on Trip Advisor and I hope you think of us the next time you visit the Quad Cities.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Our stay was great.The place was clean.Service was excellent. We really enjoyed our stay. We actually wished we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank John S
bwairportinn, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

Thank you for your review and next time we can hopefully accommodated you longer.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

I visit the Quad-Cities area at least once a year (sometimes more), and have been since I moved away in 2006. This is the hotel where I have always chosen to stay. The entire staff is always smiling and friendly, and they don't hesitate to offer help. The rooms, the lobby, the halls, the stairwells, are always very clean. Even during their remodeling period things were as neat and clean as possible. The breakfast buffet has been increased to include pancakes, eggs, sausage, biscuits, and gravy! Something for everybody! I love staying at this hotel, and like the title of my review says, it is just like coming home!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Gma60

We have enjoyed having you throughout the years. It is always nice to see a familiar face. Thank you for continuing to stay with us and making us your preferred hotel.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Myself and my business partner stayed in the hotel a couple of nights for business, and I can honestly say that I looked forward to going back to the hotel and relaxing everyday! The staff was very hospitable and courteous. I also enjoyed a relaxing evening in the pool and jacuzzi! Although it was small it was still very relaxing. I would like to thank the attendant on duty the eveningings we checked in! I don't remember his name but he was very polite and comfortable to be around at the end of a long day! He made things very easy for myself and business partner as well as helping me join the rewards program offered there. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that asks! I will also be passing the word along to fellow co-workers who travel as frequently as we do! Which is 100% travel! The only reason that I did not rate this hotel perfect is because of the availability of food in the morning for breakfast. My business partner and I eat at 8:00 A:M and when we would go to the lobby for food there would be almost nothing left. I think that the heat trays need to have just a little more food in it until breakfast ends at 9:00 A:M. Every job I have worked has been customer base and if you want repeat customers you have to show why you are better than the competition. Thus far, besides the small issues with the complimentary breakfast you have all done a great job! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Aaron S
bwairportinn, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Glad to hear you enjoyed our Jacuzzi. I apologize for the limited breakfast around 8am and thank you for making us aware of it. Thank you for your review and for recommending us.