“Like Coming Home!”

Best Western Airport Inn
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Moline
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I visit the Quad-Cities area at least once a year (sometimes more), and have been since I moved away in 2006. This is the hotel where I have always chosen to stay. The entire staff is always smiling and friendly, and they don't hesitate to offer help. The rooms, the lobby, the halls, the stairwells, are always very clean. Even during their remodeling period things were as neat and clean as possible. The breakfast buffet has been increased to include pancakes, eggs, sausage, biscuits, and gravy! Something for everybody! I love staying at this hotel, and like the title of my review says, it is just like coming home!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Gma60
bwairportinn, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

We have enjoyed having you throughout the years. It is always nice to see a familiar face. Thank you for continuing to stay with us and making us your preferred hotel.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Airport Inn

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Myself and my business partner stayed in the hotel a couple of nights for business, and I can honestly say that I looked forward to going back to the hotel and relaxing everyday! The staff was very hospitable and courteous. I also enjoyed a relaxing evening in the pool and jacuzzi! Although it was small it was still very relaxing. I would like to thank the attendant on duty the eveningings we checked in! I don't remember his name but he was very polite and comfortable to be around at the end of a long day! He made things very easy for myself and business partner as well as helping me join the rewards program offered there. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that asks! I will also be passing the word along to fellow co-workers who travel as frequently as we do! Which is 100% travel! The only reason that I did not rate this hotel perfect is because of the availability of food in the morning for breakfast. My business partner and I eat at 8:00 A:M and when we would go to the lobby for food there would be almost nothing left. I think that the heat trays need to have just a little more food in it until breakfast ends at 9:00 A:M. Every job I have worked has been customer base and if you want repeat customers you have to show why you are better than the competition. Thus far, besides the small issues with the complimentary breakfast you have all done a great job! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Aaron S
bwairportinn, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2012

Glad to hear you enjoyed our Jacuzzi. I apologize for the limited breakfast around 8am and thank you for making us aware of it. Thank you for your review and for recommending us.

Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is one of the best we have experienced. Staff was polite if not overly friendly. Rooms and public area were very clean and comfortable.
We didn't use the pool or hot tub, they looked small but I'm sure kids wouldn't mind at all.
Breakfast was very good, the pancake maker was something I'd never seen but the pancakes were good. Also served were sausage gravy and biscuits, boiled eggs, cereals, fruits, and breads. Coffee was excellent!

• Stayed: May 2012

We strive to be the very best. We are not planning on switching our coffee any time soon, so you make sure to stop in again. Thank you so much for your review.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

The mattresses were new and very comfy, however the bottom sheets do not stay tucked in.. would have been nice to have had larger bottom or fitted sheets. The staff were very helpful when trying to locate some areas of interest. The breakfast was good and our son liked the pancake maker! There was still a bit of old smoke smell in the room, but the room was very clean and the bathroom had been remodled as well,,We would stay there again,,The pool and hot tub were great. Nice fitness room too. Our room for two nights with tax was over $210. Not necessarily inexpensive.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SUSAN K
bwairportinn, Manager at Best Western Airport Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

I am really happy that you enjoyed our mattresses but I do apologize for the trouble the sheets caused. I appreciate you choosing to stay with us again on your next visit to Moline Illinois.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed here for 3 nights and were very pleased. The room was very clean and the staff was most attentive. It almost felt like home as when I awoke I was able to go downstairs for a fresh cup of coffee and return to my room while awaiting my hsband to go down for breakfast. There were many items to select and it was well managed. And the best part of all...it was very quiet! I noticed the indoor pool and exercise room were quite nice but we did not have the time this trip. Will recommend to family and friends and stay there next time!

Room Tip: It did not have an elevator, so if steps are a problem be sure to tell them and they will accommodat...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor. Hope you come and visit soon.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

Recently stayed @ this Best Western with a group of families in town for a boys U13 baseball tournament @ the Quad City Sports Complex.

The hotel would appear to have been recently renovated and I might say, I was pleasantly surprised how nice everything was throughout the complex. We had a King/Non with the sofa sleeper and there was plenty of room.

The hotel staff was always nice and the sitting area / eating area where the continental breakfast is served is ideal for those teams/family gatherings/small groups to unwind afterwards.

Throughout the hotel it would appear they had newer flat screen tv's and carpeting, plus overall it was very clean.

There was also a girls HS soccer team staying overnight and they along with our group had plenty of room to enjoy our pizza's and beverages without being too crowded.

Bonus: From a sports perspective, there is a Buffalo Wild Wings less than 2 miles from the hotel, which is plus when you have some down time and want to enjoy some sports / wings, etc.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

We hope to see your baseball team again next year. Have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

The hotel is 5 minutes from the airport at most. I spent two weeks in the Best Western in Moline, IL while i attended some training nearby. The hotel is clean and looks recently refurbished. New carpet was present in my room, all of the hallways and in the common areas such as the breakfast area. The hotel advertises a hot breakfast which amounts to an automatic machine that makes pancakes, pre-formed scrambled eggs and pre-cooked sausage patties that are heated up. They also have cold hard boiled eggs, instant oatmeal, bread for toast, English muffins, small muffins and cinammon rolls, yogurt, cereal and 2 kinds of juice. The pancakes were "neat" although very thin; the heated up sausage and eggs were ok. The only issue i had with the breakfast is that it doesn't change so if you will stay more than a few days, eating the same thing gets old.

The hotel has a small pool and far smaller hot tub. I didn't use either but, they looked clean and the smell of chlorine was obvious. The otel has 1 washer ($1.50 per wash) and 1 dryer (cost varies by time needed). Both worked fine but, you may have to wait to use them. The hotel has a small exercise roo. With a treadmill, exercise bike and one other machine plus some small weights.

The hotel has wireless internet access and signal strength is adequate; the only annoying thing about the wireless is that their access control software frequently requires you to re-sign in. This can happen 2 or more times a night (after my training) and MANY times during a weekend. It gets pretty annoying especially if you are trying to download something when it activates.

My hotel room was cleaned thoroughly EVERY day--no skimping; well done! It's a small hotel with only 2 floors and no elevator. Each room is separately heated/air conditioned which helped to quiet hotel guests who have no respect for others.

Room Tip: Ice and soda machine (1 each) are on the first floor in the middle of the hotel. The pool and hot t...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

We really appreciate such and nice detailed review of our property we are very glad you enjoyed your stay.