“Yum!”

Add it.
El Pavito
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Prices are great, food is consistently great, I've been a handful of times and will most definitely be back!! Great food.

Vegetarian flautas were amazing.

1  Thank Foodie52803

Reviewed June 16, 2012

I love El Pavito! The food is authentic and extremely good. This family owned restaurant has been in the Quad Cities for years and we love eating here for lunch or dinner. Never disappointed with anything on the menu and their beans and rice are the best in the area. My favorite is the carnita tacos. I literally crave them!! Stop in and Tony and Gerard will take care of you - I guarantee it!

1  Thank Helen G
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Great Mexican food at a great price,a cozy mom and pop place that serves authentic mexican food. From what we've been told Mom still prepares the food!! Tried the new Carne de Puerco and it was close to my fathers!! Great food! Has the BEST guacamole and chips anywhere!

1  Thank Amigo781
Reviewed May 22, 2012

This is the place for authentic and affordable Mexican dishes. No fancy table cloths nor fancy prices. Everyone can find something they like and won't go away hungry or broke. We have been coming here for years every Tuesday night and always hate missing it while we are away for the winter. They have the best authentic dishes in Moline!

1  Thank KH59
Reviewed September 11, 2011

This place has been a staple in Quad Cities mexican food for as long as I can remember. Great Mexican food without the same sauce on every dish like the new mexican restuarants in town. Great medium shell tacos, costillas and beans and rice. This place is a must go!!!!! ENJOY !!!

3  Thank GoNzo11983