All reviews front desk business center would definitely stay here again rental car exercise room direct tv room was clean oatmeal quad city business trip fridge and microwave parking lot late check would highly recommend this hotel free breakfast convenient location across the street
Selected filters
Reviewed June 3, 2019

I stayed at this hotel on a business trip several times in the past but during a recent stay they went above and beyond the call of duty! Aside from the amazing, clean, orderly room, efficient and friendly staff - I left a pair of my favorite shorts there, called them when I got home and they immediately found them and offered to ship them to me! I received them in the mail two days later! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shannon C, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2019

We are glad you have a great experience at our hotel and that we could get your items back to you! Come back anytime!

Reviewed May 29, 2019

This hotel is not up to Hampton Inn standards. Cleanliness is a problem in the common areas. Beware there may be large groups of kid's sports teams staying there that affect your stay. Staff was not knowledgeable as to local issues.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2019

The most important thing for me when staying at a hotel is cleanliness. The Molin Hampton was very clean and well kept.I also felt that it was very important to the hotel staff that our stay was a pleasant one.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Shannon C, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2019

Thank you so much for your positive words! We pride ourselves on the quality of our services and amenities. So, it is always great to hear we are meeting guest expectations! Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn in Moline for your stay in the Quad Cities.

Reviewed May 21, 2019

This hotel was the preferred hotel of a wedding we were attending. It was clean, convenient and had a good staff. Breakfast was okay although I wish bacon was available. The only real downside is the lack of a bar.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I hope that you had a great time celebrating with friends and family while you were here and I am please that you had a good experience at our property! Come back and visit us another time, hopefully it will be a bacon day!

Reviewed May 9, 2019

This hotel is very clean and the staff is very polite. I thought the rooms were a bit pricey, but I suppose you pay for the cleanliness of the facilities. The breakfast was decent, with several options to consider. The room was very clean and there were plenty of towels.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends