Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Moline
Shorewood, IL, United States
“Christmas 2013”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay. We stayed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day---both nights. The staff was absolutely wonderful!!!! We used the pool and whirlpool. Both were in great shape. The room we stayed in was a handicapped room with roll-in shower. It was clean and pleasant. The breakfast on both mornings was great!! We could not have asked for better accommodations.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thank you so much for the great review! We take pride in our customer service and its alwasy great to hear when our staff goes above and beyond. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Granger, United States
Reviewed December 31, 2013

On a quick road trip to Nebraska with my family, one expects that staying at a Hampton for a HHonors points stay is a no brain-er for good, quick service and a good night of rest. Not the case here. Booked a room with the iPhone app and it was super easy and convenient. The trouble is that once we got to the Hampton, the reservation system at the local hotel rejected the stay. Why? Because the system was "having trouble" booking points stays. Did the manager assist me by manually overriding the system, or choosing another path outside of the system? No. I was booked in a room too small for my family. There was "nothing I could do" she said. To top it off, noise penetrated the walls pretty easily. That is not usually the case. Not sure what was structurally different at this Hampton. Maybe I was just more sensitive to the noise because of our terrible experience on check in.

1 Thank Jennifer J
Hi Mr Jordan. We have already spoke on the phone about this. I want to apologize again for the trouble. I will be sending out the Be My Guest Cards to you.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 30, 2013

The ADA suite was wonderful for people who depend on a wheelchair fulltime. It did not have a roll-in shower, but there are grab bars in the tub. The bathroom is big enough for a Hoyer lift. It has a bedroom with a nonplatform bed so the lift can roll under the bed , as well. Very open, spacious room.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
Thank you for the review. Im so glad that our ADA room was accomadating to you. Its always good to hear whne someone enjoys there stay. Please come see us again.
Burlington, United States
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Ryan at Front Desk was very friendly and helpful. Will stay there again. Location is at entrance to the airport so it is very handy. Breakfast area was clean and was kept replenished. I have worked the front desk at several other companies properties so I tend to be a little critical. I found no fault here

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Thank you for the great review. I will give Ryan kudos for the great job and we hope to see you again soon.
Denver, United States
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Everything at this hotel was fine, except for one thing - they can't figure out how to deliver hot water to all the rooms everyday. Talking with other guests they had the same issue on different days.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
I want to sincerely apologize for the hot water issue. We had hot water it was just not getting to all the rooms in a timely manner. We have since found the issue and it has been fixed. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I was only here for one night but will definitely be back next time I'm in town for work. This Hampton and the one in Mitchell SD rate as the best Hamptons I've been too (and I've been to quite a few)

Positives:
Friendly, welcoming staff
Welcomed as a Hilton Gold member
Large, nicely decorated, comfortable rooms (I especially liked all of the little shelves in the bathroom which made it feel big because it m want I didn't have to put all of my toiletries on the counter)
Spotless room
Comfy beds
Quiet rooms
Nice view of the airport (the large window made me feel almost like I was on the flight line, yet I heard absolutely NOTHING in my room)
Easy-to-find location
Great tv reception with hundreds of channels and even an on screen guide (I very rarely see this type of dish setup at hotels I stay at). I'd pick this hotel for the TV alone!
Fridge and microwave in room

Negatives (hard to come up with much...):
Not too many restaurant choices nearby. Most require a short drive
The apple in my To-Go breakfast wasn't as fresh as it should've been (it was too soft for my liking)
Parking was a bit different. There are only a couple spots up front and once those are full you have to wind around the building quite a bit

Overall I had a fantastic stay and was disappointed I was there for only one night. Next time i think I'll use this place as my home base for the week rather than switching hotels (in different cities) every night. Congrats to the management and employees at this proper. Nicely done!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Thank you so very much for the great review. We take pride in our customer service and the amenities of our hotel. Its always great to see someone who enjoyed there stay as much as you did. Please come see us again soon!
Oconomowoc, United States
Reviewed December 9, 2013

The hotel was comfortable and quiet. The staff was helpful, polite and friendly. The beds were very comfortable and there is nothing else I could have asked for in terms of in-room amenitites. I would definitely stay here again if I returned to this area and would recommend it to others.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you for the great review. Im glad you enjoyed your stay and Im glad everything in the room was to your liking. We hope to see you again.