New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport

Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Moline
Iowa
“Stay Here.... get parking discount at MLI airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Hampton's are quickly becoming one of my favorite hotels, not just for the fresh cookies upon arrival but the cleanliness, value, and friendly staffs I have encountered.

However, by chance we stayed here as we had a very early flight in the morning and this location offers a "Park & Fly" parking coupon for 50% off long term parking at the Quad City International Airport, which is basically 1/4 mile away, for registered hotel guests.

If the fresh cookies aren't enough to get you to stay here, the parking coupon and friendly staff should definitely draw you in.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank IA_Hawks
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Thank you for the kind words. We take pride in our service and cleanliness. We hope to see you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I would absolutely stay at this Hampton Inn again, everything was clean, updated and in working order. The breakfast was just so so but I didn't go for the breakfast :) check-in and check-out were extremely quick and the location was perfect to get just about anywhere in the QC area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for the kind words. We take pride in our customer service and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the future.
Circle Pines, Minnesota, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This Hampton is practically AT the airport for those using Quad Cities Int'l. Like every other Hampton I have been to, this one is clean, quiet, and full of very friendly staff. I got in pretty late but the front desk person was ready for me and offered me cookies. :) Fitness Center is large and bright, breakfast was really tasty with many options. I was able to easily access the wi-fi in my room and work at the nice desk. My one minor complaint was the heat/air unit was difficult to balance out and it is a little noisy. I was trying to work while watching TV and kept having to adjust the volume as the fan kept going off and on. But to be fair.....the outside temp was in the single digits with below zero windchills. I'm grateful the room was warm and comfortable.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Thank you for the kind words. We take pride in our customer service and it was goosd te see you recieved that great service. We hope to see you again in the future.
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

The Hampton is located right next door to the airport. The establishment is neat, clean, and the staff is helpful. The breakfast spread has everthing you would expect and more.

Right across the street is a great place to eat. Bare Bone BBQ, (Fried Chicken dinner, salad bar, potatoes, dinner role, and a glass of wine: $13.75)

Room Tip: Ask for a room with odd numbers and you can watch the planes land.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank SUVANZANT
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!
Albany, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

The front desk staff were very pleasant and were able to let me check in early since I had to re-arrange my travel due to Hurricane Sandy. I had a very nice room, the hotel looks recently updated and just prior to my stay they had shampoo'd the carpets and had the drapes dry cleaned so the room was in top shape upon my arrival. I was worried that I would hear planes since the back yard of this hotel is the airport but I can honestly say I don't think I ever heard so much as an engine of a car starting. Overall I have to say it was a great experience staying there and I frequent Hampton Inns every month.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Izzy H
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Thank you for the great review. We take pride in our customer service and the cleanliness of our hotel. We hope to see you again soon in the future.
Rock Island, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great Room, I upgraded to a King Size Bed. Bed was very comfortable and room was quiet.
Plenty of space, and loved the bathroom, shower area. Room did not have a regrigerator, which did not bother me. Close to airport, I was flying out way early.
Got a great rate from Trip Advisor. Savings was nice, rooms usually alot higher.

would stay more often if I can get that great price again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Hampton1_10, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thankl you for the kind words, we take pride in our customer service and our staff. We hope to see you again in the future.
Potomac, Maryland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Before you make a reservation at this hotel please note that the televisions in all of the guest rooms are programmed to ALWAYS power-on to the Fox News Channel. Despite one's political persuasion I find it offensive that the owner of this hotel needs to be provocative enough to go out of his way to be sure to send such a subliminal message to his paying guests. And by the way, I would find it equally reprehensible if the TVs automatically powered-on to MSNBC. I did make hotel management aware of my feelings, to which they acknowledged that other people have also complained but that they will make no changes. Although this particular hotel is owned by a company (called QC Hotel, Inc.) I also hold the Hilton Hotels corporation responsible for allowing their franchisees to be political with their customers.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Hello,

I would like to say that I understand your concern towards the t.v. channels. I apologize and I hope it doesnt stop you from staying with us again.