Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport
$107
$89
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$135
Residence Inn
$54
QualityInn
$104
La Quinta Inn Moline Airport(Moline)(Great Value!)
$62
La Quinta
$93
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

All reviewsfront deskno exceptionbusiness centerwould definitely stay here againbreakfast staffrental carroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastquad cityoatmealstaff was very friendlyfridge and microwavebreakfast barfitness centerwould highly recommend this hotelgreat roomeasy access
Reviewed November 8, 2012

The front desk staff were very pleasant and were able to let me check in early since I had to re-arrange my travel due to Hurricane Sandy. I had a very nice room, the hotel looks recently updated and just prior to my stay they had shampoo'd the carpets and had the drapes dry cleaned so the room was in top shape upon my arrival. I was worried that I would hear planes since the back yard of this hotel is the airport but I can honestly say I don't think I ever heard so much as an engine of a car starting. Overall I have to say it was a great experience staying there and I frequent Hampton Inns every month.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Izzy H
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Thank you for the great review. We take pride in our customer service and the cleanliness of our hotel. We hope to see you again soon in the future.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Great Room, I upgraded to a King Size Bed. Bed was very comfortable and room was quiet.
Plenty of space, and loved the bathroom, shower area. Room did not have a regrigerator, which did not bother me. Close to airport, I was flying out way early.
Got a great rate from Trip Advisor. Savings was nice, rooms usually alot higher.

would stay more often if I can get that great price again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Hampton1_10, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thankl you for the kind words, we take pride in our customer service and our staff. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Before you make a reservation at this hotel please note that the televisions in all of the guest rooms are programmed to ALWAYS power-on to the Fox News Channel. Despite one's political persuasion I find it offensive that the owner of this hotel needs to be provocative enough to go out of his way to be sure to send such a subliminal message to his paying guests. And by the way, I would find it equally reprehensible if the TVs automatically powered-on to MSNBC. I did make hotel management aware of my feelings, to which they acknowledged that other people have also complained but that they will make no changes. Although this particular hotel is owned by a company (called QC Hotel, Inc.) I also hold the Hilton Hotels corporation responsible for allowing their franchisees to be political with their customers.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Hello,

I would like to say that I understand your concern towards the t.v. channels. I apologize and I hope it doesnt stop you from staying with us again.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I like to stay at Hampton Inns due to the consistency of the brand. This one is no different. Close to the airport but quiet; comfortable room, good breakfast good internet - all the usual Hampton stuff is here. A very popular property i found out and was lucky to get the last room, so I will book earlier next time.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Hampton1_10, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Thank you for the kind words. We take pride in our customer service here. Yes, we do fill up pretty quick especially during the week. So the earlier you can make a reservation the better:) Thanks agian and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Nice, clean standard room. No refrigerator, however, the staff let us put our ice packs and medicine into their refrigerator. Pool was cold and bugs in it. The staff was very friendly and the beds were very comfortable. Good location.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Hampton1_10, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Thank you for the 4 star review. Im sorry about the condition of the pool, Ill make sure that doesnt happen again. Im glad to hear my staff helped you with the refrigerator problem. I hope, over, you enjoyed your stay and you will stay with us again.