“Inexpensive, clean, close to airport”

Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Moline
Reviewed October 11, 2011

I stay here when travelling to the Quad Cities for work. It is right next door to the airport, and there are plenty of restaurants in the area. The staff is always helpful with restaurant recommendations, the rooms are clean, and the price is right. My only complaint is there never seems to be enough cardio machines for the demand. They have one treadmill, one bike and one elyptical and I often have to wait in line to get on one of them.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed September 25, 2011

It's fairly new, so I expected it to be clean, but what a 'find' for a short overnight before an early morning flight or a recuperating rest after a long international flight! The room was big, the bed was great (lots of pillows!) Free WIFI, Free HBO channels, nice lobby, efficient front desk, 24-hour-help-yourself coffee, left turn from driveway and you are practically at the airport terminal. AAA discount offered. I left at the 'stroke of dawn' so breakfast wasn't being served--no problem, they gave me a to-go breakfast consisting of a muffin, 2 granola-type bars, an apple, a bottle of water and a package of breath mints! I live about an hour from the airport and I travel frequently. I usually avoid booking the earliest flights because I don't want to drive over at 4a.m. and when I return from an international flight, I usually try to wake up sufficiently to drive home--now I know where I can stay to be rested at the beginning of a trip or be 5 minutes from a comfortable bed at the end of a trip!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 23, 2011

It was a nice hotel! Very typical of Hampton Inns, rooms were nice, beds were comfortable. We woke up too late for breakfast, so not sure how that was. It was close to the highway, there were 2 movie theatres nearby. Not a ton of restaurants nearby however.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Hampton Inns (and the Hilton family hotels) always seem to be comfortable, clean and well maintained. This location is no exception. You would be very comfortable spending multiple nights here. Helpful staff, nice breakfast. Convenient location to highway and airport, but quiet street. Downtown Moline is only a few minutes away.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

I've been reluctant to provide this staff the praise they deserve because I already need to book my monthly stay here well in advance, but it would be unfair of me to keep this secret treasure to myself any longer. Desk service team: perfect! Manager (Marc): perfect! Restaurant manager (Bea): perfect! Maintenance manager (Bob): perfect! After a year & a half of monthly stays I don't believe I've ever needed to ask for anything - it's all been anticipated. Okay, I asked for an application for a Hilton-related credit card & they've been tying me in to every possible promotion ever since I received the card. When I Google to learn what some of these promotions are, I read from others that the rewards are difficult to obtain & I realize that my subtle team of perfectionists have my back at all times. Love! Love! Love Quad Cities Airport Hampton Inn! I hope I'll still be able to snag a reservation now that you know all of this...

Reviewed July 25, 2011

For a simple Hampton Inn in a smaller city, I was impressed by this hotel. The front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating, helping to find me a room despite the website's "no availability" status. The room I stayed in had a modern studio feel, and the hotel overall is clean and well maintained. The lobby is nice and large, and while I didn't partake, a free breakfast is offered. The hotel is basically on the airport property, but I don't recall having heard any airplanes or having my sleep disrupted by airport traffic. Finally, the gym is pretty simple with very little equipment, but it was never crowded so I had easy access to the single treadmill. I would certainly return to this hotel on a future trip.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2011

Great location. Adjacent to airport, almost on top of I-280, across the river from the mall and restaurants. The room was Hampton's usual nice and homey. Breakfast was standard Hampton and very appreciated. The front desk staff was friendly and professional. The only complaint I have is that housekeeping threw away or ate food I had got for a special request. Because of the time I had to leave the next morning I wasn't able to replace it. As I live 225 miles away, I can't very easily pop in town and get another. I also didn't think I needed to lock up food, but will from now on. When I told the front desk upon checkout the lady was apologetic and offered to ammend. That's very appreciated too.

Room Tip: The BEST food nearby is Miss Maime's Cafe, corner of John Deere Expwy and 16th St!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Moline hotels
Holiday Inn Express Moline - Quad Cities
Comfort Inn Moline - Quad Cities
Radisson on John Deere Commons
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Moline Airport
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Moline
La Quinta Inn Moline Airport

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport? Share your experiences!