Stoney creek in a nice hotel, at downtown Moline, very near to I74 and next to the great Mississippi River.
The rooms are very nice. I got a cottage room with all facilities and kitchenate.
I was worried about cleaning the utensils daily, but the room attendant did it everytime which reduced my load.
JD pavilion is at a walking distance from this hotel.
In short, its a wonderful hotel in Moline.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're traveling to the Quad Cities to visit the John Deere Pavilion, take in a concert at the I-Wireless Center, cruise on The Celebration Belle, enjoy casinos, or visit the Rock Island Arsenal, we're the place to stay! If you are visiting students at Western Illinois University or Augustana, we are just down the road. Our relaxed Northwoods theme will help make Stoney Creek your home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Moline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn - Moline Hotel Moline
- Stoney Creek Hotel Moline